Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SupremeGeneral

Im getting my copy!!!

I went to Gamestop today, and showed them my ticket, and asked when it will arrive at their store...

"August Fourth", he said

Me - "Why August fourth?!? the release date is Aug. 3 everywhere else!"

Clerk - "Sorry, man, when we get it we get it.

Me- "FINE!!! Can you just give me a call the second it comes out so I can be the first or among the first to get it??

Clerk - "Ok"

I got a call tonite, I pick it up tommorow night :) !!!!!

-Heres my question, anyone else getting it tommorow??????!!!???

Heh my Gamestop says 3rd or 4th. I thought Bestbuy would be wishy-washy on the date being an electronics store, but Gamestop is the one not even sure of when probably the best-selling game of the year will be :P

if i my computer could run it, i assure you i would take the first bus to the mall, and push old ladies out of my way to get a copy... i could always get it just to look at the neato pictures...

i will say only this... that game fucking rocks!!!!!!!!!

and yes it runs and looks good on the ATI 9600XT

My shipping status on my Gamestop online page thingie turned into "Processing" this morning around 9:30am. I put overnight shipping on it, so I'm guessing tomorrow. If not, I'll have a hissy fit (one not involving a certain stuffed animal).

GO TO TOYS-R-US FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Stop wasting your money with this pre-ordering bullshit. GO TO TOYS-R-US FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Remember that big important wait for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City? Yeah, I was playing it at 9:30 that morning. Why? Because I WENT TO TOYS-R-US FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

I called my EB store and they said on the pre orders, late tomorrow. So after work I get it. (turns and looked at FX 5900) I got my card today, install that tonight, and play tomorrow. Oh yeah!!

Numbermind said:

GO TO TOYS-R-US FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Stop wasting your money with this pre-ordering bullshit. GO TO TOYS-R-US FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Remember that big important wait for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City? Yeah, I was playing it at 9:30 that morning. Why? Because I WENT TO TOYS-R-US FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Uhh....been there, done that, got the t-shirt saying "Not yet"

According to the toys r' us website and from calling various ones throughout the country, there is no indication it's even being sold there.

I bought mine on Saturday morning from a best buy. Great stuff, can't wait to get back home and play some more! :D

Yea, Doom 3 really belongs in Toys'r'Us, lol.

I know adults shop there for toys sometimes, but really Doom 3 belongs in BestBuy, WalMart, Target, and them videogame stores.

Some not so bright parents would instantly assume Doom 3 is ok for their kids since it's sold in Toy'r'Us.

My pre-ordered copy from Gamestop's website just shipped tonight and should be here tommorow (Aug. 3) according to Fedex's website.

Wel it is less than an hour till my EB opens and they called last night. It was great. They only have 24 in and for pre order people only. Oh yeah.