Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PointlesS

Flashlight on weapons mod?

I and many others are kinda annoyed about the lack of the flashlight on guns...and the constant switching between flashlight and gun...it would be nice if there was a mod that just put the flashlight onto the weapon...

I agree with that...but it still seems kinda weird they can open a portal to hell but can't put a flashlight on a pistol...ok manybe not like all weapons but how about being able to at least use the flashlight with the pistol? you know kind of like how cops hold it...though that would require new hand animations I'm sure...

I agree. An light attached to at least a few weapons would've been cool.
To keep the darkness-scarefactor they could have limited the on-weapon lights to emit only a very small but intense lightbeam.

I am upset that you cannot tape two shotguns together and fire them simultaneously! In the future you'd think people would be able to have two shotguns taped together!

Scuba Steve said:

I am upset that you cannot tape two shotguns together and fire them simultaneously! In the future you'd think people would be able to have two shotguns taped together!

I AM UPSET THAT I CANNOT SHOOT A MACHINEGUN OUT OF MY ASS

Darkhaven said:

I AM UPSET THAT I CANNOT SHOOT A MACHINEGUN OUT OF MY ASS

You'd think Future space marines would have prosthetics for that.

reguardless would/could anyone do this? another option would be able to select which gun to have the flashlight (since you only have one flashlight)...I understand id's reasons for not doing this...but it's kinda annoying

MasterOfPuppets said:

you cut out the irritation by trying to make it through the game with only the flashlight

LOL That was funny. I've been doing that because I forget to switch over to a gun.

The facility is so normally brightly lit and tightly secured I suppose they hadnt even considered flashlights on the guns.