Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nickerz

Can someone find this cover full!?

Can someone find the FULL scan of the ID ANTHOLOGY cover, I want to have the lvl 30 hell goat tatooed on the back of my neck in ultraviolet sensitive ink (only can see it in the dark with ultra/black light!) Any other art with the goat would be appreciated, help me find something that people will be angry to see!
http://img.gamespot.com/action/idantho/act_idantho_boxfull.jpg
-Nick

You most certainly did not say that! just fuckin around... but yah I think it would be insane to have the skull on my neck, glowing in the dark at a rave. Im sure I would get a dish of people that think I heart satan or something. But someone find it please. I dont want some 40 year old harley dooshbag winging it with a small ass thumbnail.
-Nick
btw whos the doom freak at 2K+ posts? lol wow thats hardcore man!

btw whos the doom freak at 2K+ posts? lol wow thats hardcore man!

Lüt has 5K+ posts........I have been here since may and already have a high post count. Thats what I get for not sleeping ^_^

bigbadgangsta

Needs a Job

Its true. I need a job. Is that a bad thing? At least I HAVE A LIFE!!! Wait...

If somebody wants to send me the Doom Anthology I can do one of my trademark quality scans.

Not saying you'll get it back though.

Years ago, id software's site looked like that. It was this bigassed 640x480 pic (repeat : i said years ago) with several links. I wonder if that thing is still uploaded somewhere.

Yeah it was b4 quake1 was released.. It had a vertical print aswell.

"Do you have a deathwish?" in gothic font.. I liked that design.. Much better than that they got now..

The name of that goat is Baphomet, a dark entity derived from a pagan god of hooved beasts during the Middle Ages. Baphomet can frequently be seen inscribed within a pentagram in real Satanic symbols.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Satan is a punk.

The name of that goat is Baphomet, a dark entity derived from a pagan god of hooved beasts during the Middle Ages. Baphomet can frequently be seen inscribed within a pentagram in real Satanic symbols.

Can you find me some pictures please? I dont believe in any god, so I dont need to hear the satan crap from anyone. I have always been a FPS freak and the satan stuff has always hit a curiousity(sp?) bell with me. Not that I want to get into it, it just... I dont know its just the fuckin shit!
-Nick

I do listen to all that, but im not into the satan stuff.
Diabolis en Musica is got some crazy stuff in the artwork..
-nick

Diabolis en Musica is got some crazy stuff in the artwork..

Heh, too bad the album was horrible.

You sir, are addicted to DOOM...

Gee, aren't we all? :)

No.

Years ago, id software's site looked like that. It was this bigassed 640x480 pic (repeat : i said years ago)

O.....k.......

Heh, too bad the album was horrible.

/me smacks Lut with the DIM cd.

DIM was a pretty good cd, not as good as the new one or Reign In Blood, but surely not horrible.

Gee, is that better?????

No.

DIM was a pretty good cd, not as good as the new one or Reign In Blood, but surely not horrible.

Oh god the new one is an atrocity. Is that still Slayer?? Didn't think so.

Who gives 2 fucks if it doesn't sound like old slayer anymore. Shit gets old, especially music, if slayer kept making RIB cd's I'd get bored of em like 5 years ago.

Despite what you say right now GHAU is my favorite cd. Nothing else compares to it. Maybe you didn't listen to it enough or just don't like the type of music slayer plays now. Anyway who cares it's a personal choice and not one that can be right or wrong. bah... WORSHIP SATAN!

Gee, aren't we all? :)

No.

[sarcasm]Gee, aren't we all?[/sarcasm]

Gee, is that better?????

Not really.