• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SupremeGeneral

HOLY FRIGGIN CRAPSTICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS WORTH IT, EVERY PENNY

IT IS WORTH IT!!

So what I have a Radeon 9200???

So what my PC runs it 640X480 on medium quality!!!

It is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thats good to know! I thought this game was gonna suck! =)

Yea it looks really at 640 * 480 doesn't it. I play it at 800 *600 and I get a little lag but im on the first level and I just want to see all the cool stuff. I like the game alot and don't really see anything wrong with it.

Whats your entire system specs, are you running it on medium detail at 640/480 with the goodies on like shadows and shit and does it run decent at that graphic level?.

Well i didnt fuk with too many settings, basically let is auto-calc.

BUT I did just up the quality to 800X600

I think medium quality with 800X600 is the best moderate choice,

And the game is so action-packed i dont think we'll care until we beat it at least once

Agreed!

I just finished playing for an hour (after several techinical issues, curse Activision and their emulation crap error) and wow. I took a few minutes for my heart rate to settle again. And I am just getting started..I LOVE IT.

System Specs:
Asus A8NX-DLX-E
Athlon XP 2800+
1 GB (Dual Channel 512MB)
ATI 9800 Pro All in Wonder
Sound Blaster Live 5.1 Plat.
WD 80 / 120 / 120 - 8MB

It auto-ed at medium quality, I bumped it up to high/8x6/full and it looks great. I loved just getting involved in the game the atmosphere the first 30 minutes. Things a bit dark, I wish I could carry a gun mounted flashlight. But the realism is great, the graphics are awesome. In the end a Z-sec wasted my ass, and I have to work in the morning. So I will start again tomorrow (without techinical problems) But again, WOW!

I got the game too. It really is scary, I've jumped outta my seat 3 times already! Graphics are gorgeous.

The only negative bit for me is the scariness kind of wears off a bit and then it becomes a standard FPS game and a bit repetetive... :( . But I'm up to the bit where I first meet some spiders...it's gettin creepy again.

I'm running it at 800x600 with 4xAA on perfectly. I've got a 2.8ghz, 1 gig DDR-400 ram, radeon 9800pro o/c. That is all.
This game IS THE BEST FPS EVER!

Tyockell said:

Whats your entire system specs, are you running it on medium detail at 640/480 with the goodies on like shadows and shit and does it run decent at that graphic level?.

I have a 5700 LE 256mb and a 3.0 ghz and 1 gig of ram and I have about 39 up to high 50's in fps and everything else is all good.

Btw it does take some tweaking but give it about 15 minutes and you can get the settings just right for you and the sound setting are also very importaint if you want to just look at the game and how pretty it is then you would probably want to turn your sound down.