Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Epyo

Joypad, come on you just gotta work!

Checked all over instructions, readme, and settings, could not find anything to activate the joystick. It's gotta be here somewhere, maybe activated from console. Anyone know?

i heard one guy had probs with his wrists and couldnt play on a keyboard

well, look for Joy2Key or JoyToKey i forget, 1 is for windows and the other is for some other OS

I have joytokey, it just let's you make your buttons shortcut to keyboard buttons, I don't think it has anything to do with moving.

I hate mouse, hate keybaord, come on id why work 4 years on a game and not add joypad support!

EDIT: ok I fooled around with joytokey more, and now it's awesomely perfect. Whole nother screen of buttons I hadn't seen before. Thanks buddyman!

Damn man, I was gonna chew you out… :(

Lol well anyway im glad it works for ya

I used JoyToKey with Doom Legacy so I could co-op with my ex, she liked the PS controller and I didn’t have a serial mouse so I used the mouse and keyboard and bound I, J, K, L, to movements and set the D-pad to act as thos keys and she could move and play along with me…

Even back when Medal of Honor: Allied Assault just came out and I’d found JoyToKey I saw may ppl ask this Q and heard of JoyToKey and that it could use a joystick/pad in games that don’t support it and I bound my WASD to the D-pad, mouse1 to a shoulder button and mouse movement/look axie to the analog stick and it worked, albeit not very well because I didn’t spent another half hour to tweak it…

So how much tweaking did it take you? I have my mouse set in windows mouse settings to 6 (one click right from the middle in the slider) and have a sensitivity of around 18… just wondering how it worked out for you, Halo’s crappy mouse pisses me off so bad I haven’t played it yet lol

Epyo said:

You should really read threads before you post on them.

i did i just posted some links