Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alex Dark

Where is the BFG?

Did I pass it? I got the memo from Abrams at the Alpha Lab 5 or whatever but then I moved on to the next area (after I killed that mini-boss).

Cool thanks.

In the part where you are on the maintance lift and you control it step by step down the tracks, where do you go? There is a door at the last station, but when I try to open it it says "runs through security 01. I flipped the switch in a security room located by the door, but it still doesn't open.

Gotta read his little pda message from way back and listen to the door code he gives at the end.

Alex Dark said:

Cool thanks.

In the part where you are on the maintance lift and you control it step by step down the tracks, where do you go? There is a door at the last station, but when I try to open it it says "runs through security 01. I flipped the switch in a security room located by the door, but it still doesn't open.

On the right hand side of the Lift control, is a raise/lower control.

Near the 2nd area (of the three left areas, you'll notice a catwalk that crosses directly above where the lift can go under. Before reaching the destination, raise the lift and jump unto the slope on the upper side - then walk to the catwalk. If a Demom then bursts through a nearby door, you're on the right track.