Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Psyonisis

Fat activists protest diet industry

AHAHAHAHAHA

Fatties! Fatty fatty fat fucks! Lose some god damned weight!

I think the majority of the obese population is just plain lazy. They simply eat too much, and get sort of an addiction out of it. Then, they think of themselves as unlucky and blame their weight on anything but themselves, and expect the problem to be instantly solvable by some shady anti-weight pills. While the key is just to resist the temptation and have the discipline to eat less.

The people who have a natural tendency to overweight are the ones suffering most out of it, IMO.

You can blame overweight on poverty too.
Healthy food is just not too cheap ... but those people should stop spoiling their children and buying all kind of crap and instead try o get an healthy diet (which is very possible but needs to cut no shallow purchases if your short on dough).

You know, what they are doing is self-defeating. If they march around protesting long enough, they would get enough exercise so that they would lose enough weight and no longer be fat.

I've met a lot of fat people who are really good people. They may indeed exhibit poor self control and may also be less-than-pleasant to look at sometimes, but it's no excuse to judge them as individuals based on appearance.

Hmm... Fat Activists... Diet Industry... Fuck 'em all! I just need to eat and because of those assholes on both sides I have to put up with synthetic processed-to-hell shit that companies like to call food. Fuck them and their low or no fat. Fuck their low carbs. And especially fuck their cancer causing artificial sugars like aspartame, sucralose, and Splenda. Fuck their artificial fats like Olestra too. I could shit on their tasteless atrocity known as "fat free pizza." The true answer is... Get off your asses!

Note: While mostly unrelated, those responsible for MSG (MonoSodium Glutomate?), growth hormones, and antibiotics being in food should go to hell as well. Same for genetic engineered food unless it's a last resort to feed starving people.

I used to weigh almost 300 pounds. Then I actualy got off my ass and exercised. I rode my bike to school every day for about 3-4 months, and I had weight training for the entire schoolyear. My diet was cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, whatever my mom dug up for dinner, and nothing else. I lost 60 lbs. I was healthy and relatively thin for about a year.

Unfortunately, I got lazy again and gained a lot of it back. Right now I'm at 278, and have been about that weight for the last 6 months. But I blame no one except myself. I'm a lazy asshole who should be working out and dieting, but instead I'm a fatass. And these people are double fatasses for trying to blame someone else.

Gokuma said:

Hmm... Fat Activists... Diet Industry... Fuck 'em all! I just need to eat and because of those assholes on both sides I have to put up with synthetic processed-to-hell shit that companies like to call food. Fuck them and their low or no fat. Fuck their low carbs. And especially fuck their cancer causing artificial sugars like aspartame, sucralose, and Splenda. Fuck their artificial fats like Olestra too. I could shit on their tasteless atrocity known as "fat free pizza." The true answer is... Get off your asses!

Note: While mostly unrelated, those responsible for MSG (MonoSodium Glutomate?), growth hormones, and antibiotics being in food should go to hell as well. Same for genetic engineered food unless it's a last resort to feed starving people.

more or less means "Fuck america" because that's how america runs for more than 20 years ... all artificial food full of hormones and genetically modified stuff.

Europe is very strict on genetic foods and hormones are forbidden.

Hey I don't get me wrong. I love America. I love this land. I just can't freaking stand the majority of stupid assholes who populate it.

VinceDSS said:

o_O

Oh look, it's the "We're Going To Phase Out of The Gene Pool by Being Incredibly Unattractive And There's Nothing You Can Do About It!" brigade.

I say fuck the activists, and fuck the diet industry. If somebody's truly concerned about their appearance they'll do something about it.

This thread is as good a place as any to say it: I really, really dislike fat, obnoxious kids.

OMG PROTESTERS SUX THEY ARE DEFYING THE GOVERNMENT WHAT HAVE BEEN APPOINTED BY DIVINE WILL!!!!! (THIS DOESNT INCLUDE GOD HATES FAGS PROTESTST OF COURSE)

Not the Europe I live in...

Activists are dicks.

Hey, not all activists suck. Some are cool... like most peace activists I know.

Not the Europe I live in...

He probably means britian, cause racism was invented here, and people are terrified of science and progress

LET THEM PROTEST!

IT'S THEIR RIGHT!!

LET THEM MARCH!

(Maybe they'll lose some weight that way)

This thread made me remind of Jumanji...

m0l0t0v said:

Hey, not all activists suck. Some are cool... like most peace activists I know.

I'm just generalising.

Animal rights and equality activists are my pet hate, the former ends up killing everything around them by freeing some dangerous critters which promptly die after the distruction and the latter aim for better-than rather than equal treatment.

Janderson said:
the latter aim for better-than rather than equal treatment.

Better than the crap they're getting? Just because someone's silent it doesn't mean I won't speak up if it's fit to do so.

Excessive fatness can certainly be seen as a disease... since it fucks you up. Plus you look uglier... you can't expect to be treated perfectly.

So... how can they be fed-up with fat jokes if they claim to be no longer ashamed of their obesity? Last I checked, being hurt by an insult means that you already have a low self-image.

example and point. a local paper made a sad sad sob story about a 17 year old girl who is over 500Lbs. now there are biological issues that can cause over wieght. however to be 500lbs at 17 is just plain stupidity, both on her and her family. simply put i consider it child abuse.
they allowed her to get that large and did nothing. If my child was getting that big i would have been talking with doctors and physcologist(spelling) long before it even got to 300lbs. though i do feel sorry, becasue chances are it is not all her fault, but she can change.

simply put there should be no excuses for being that fat. people like that have issues.