Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Voltas

I'm stuck

Ok, I'm playen Doom3....
I'm scared I won't lie, but then I get to a point where I can't do anything. Heres' where I am, can anyone help me

I'm in the Hydrolics area, Theres a door but I need security access. I go all through the place looking for two guys PDA's to gain access to the door but I can't find the PDA.

I've searched all the way back to where you gotta time your run past the blue beam of light....

I"m lost, I'm confused and I want to play more doom, but where I'm at....is nothing and no one to shoot...

Booh!

P.S I know I posted this in the wrong forum already

It says spoiler filled, I was just being exact

so what do I do? 45 min. of running in circles...its sad and its probly something stupid

The game is extremely linear, just retrace your steps and you will come upon the PDA you need, probably at the end of a route or something.

I have been, 45 min....

I've been all the way back to where, I really can't jump or run further.

I jumped down from a window into the Blue lazer room and I don't see a way back out, so I'm asuming thats as far as I can go.

And yes, in that 45 min. I checked every corner

I'm somewhere in the ALpha lab, near the beginning, I think

Did you go to the end of the laser hallway, there is a vent you need to go through.

-E

Got through the lazer hall,

all the way to the hydrolic room...

but there is a door that you need a PDA for and I dont' have it.

GRRR

Voltas said:

I've gone through the lvl twice now.....and searched it for over an hour

give up......mail your copy to me

I had the same problem, but now that I've found the PDA I feel kinda silly to have missed it. In the room on the otherside from where the hydrolics door is when then imp pops out there is a ladder in that space. Climb up the ladder and you'll run into a live scientist. Go through the thing that keeps going up and down and you'll find the PDA next to a dead scientist. Drop down the hole and you're right back to the hydrolics door.