Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

A Great Mega wad

While I wait for Doom 3 to arrive at my house, I'd like to pass the time with a simply BADASS megawad. No new monsters/sprites or weapons, just levels. New textures are acceptable.

Whats the best you can throw at me? :)

EDIT: Oh, also, no Source Port Restricted Megawads (as in...no megawads that ONLY work in ZDOOM or EDGE, ect.)

Hell Revealed 1 & 2
Revolution!
Vile Flesh (requires a port, but any will do)
Community Chest (Ditto, but don't use OpenGL)
Garrulismo
Rebirth

(I wouldn't class the 12-map Darkening 2 as a megawad, but recommended nevertheless)

What about to replay the original DOOM games you have?

Where can I find Memento Mori 1 and 2, Garrulismo, and Rebirth? I checked ID archives and couldn't find them.

Is it for (the Ultimate) Doom or Doom II?

So far every pwad mentioned is for Doom2...
but you're right, there should be good megawads for Ult. Doon as well... can't think of any right now though...

m0l0t0v said:

MM1
MM2
Garrulismo
Rebirth

That really wasn't so difficult... use the search option in the archives or good old google next time :-)

haha my bad. I just checked the megawads section. I didn't think they'd be in any other folder.

Thank you very much kind sir!

Rubilacxe said:

I just checked the megawads section. I didn't think they'd be in any other folder.

You can use http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?search and choose to search "Title" (use the drop-down box on the left) if you don't know the exact filename.

m0l0t0v said:

there should be good megawads for Ult. Doon as well... can't think of any right now though...

2002ADO (which Lutarez mentioned) is great. A top-five megawad IMO (if you're interested, the other four in my top five are HR, AV, Vile Flesh and STRAIN).