Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

who to kill first?

seeing that we have asked so many things doom on here, i have an original question. in map 2 of doom2 at the beggining there are 3 zombie gaurds, so who do u kill first? personally i always start from the left and move right or i give them a balst from the rocket launcher. in map 19 or is it 20, with spider and cyber, who do u kill first in that deadly combo? i first try to get the 2 to fight, not only is it fun to watch but it saves me a shit load of ammo. I also try to pick at the cyber so he dies and then one bfg hit takes care of the spinder. In map E1m8 which is your chocie weapon for the barons and who do u kill first. My choice is shotgun, not only is it fun but it has a small challenge to it, i dont have a preference on who dies first here just as long as i win.

I always start with the one on the right, cuz you can hit both at the same time (if I remember it correctly), then I just wipe out the last one.

On Gotcha, I make the spider and the cyber to kill eachother, cuz after that, you'll always have to meet that nice arch-vile and baron of hell. And yes, you spare ammo.

For the Zombies on Doom II Map02, I always aim for the middle one - with the shotgun. Usually takes out one of his boyfriends too if you hit on an angle. The Cyber and Spider I always make kill each other...I also do the same with the Baron and Archvile, although that has some difficulty to it...but you can really catch 'em both with their pants down with the SSG when they're slaughering each other. And the E1M8 Barons I use the chaingun and rocket launcher on. I no like them very much. I usually use my shells on the spectres in the room.

No particular preference on MAP 02, unless I feel like cheating, and then I BFG 'em all in one go.

Map20 - I lead them into a crossfire with each other. When one dies, I finish the other one with either rockets or a BFG shot.

Map 02-i either...a)get them in one large group and blast all of thm away with the shotgun or b)one rocket does the trick

Map 20-i get the cyberdemon to beat the mastermind because his rockets are easier to dodge than spidey's bullets

E1M8-i let all the spectres come to me...i take the elevator up and back up as far as i can (not realeasing the barons) and just hold the mouse button with the chainsaw...it works for me, and then for some reason i always go left...so i kill the baron on the left first cuz he is closer usually with the chaingun or shotgun, then when i get to the teleporter i just use the rocket launcher to get it over with quicker :D

In map02 I go right next to the right zombie, and shoot them all in a row with one shotgun shot.

In map20 I get them to fight eachother and fire some rockets to the one who seems to be winning.

In e1m8 I go behind the barrels, wait for all the spectres to be near them and blast em away, then kill the barons with shotgun for some challenge.

E1M8: The Barons are my target practice

Map 02: I go up to the far right of the rightmost one and lure them into a crossfire

Map 20: I run around the outer edge of the room screaming "Viva Revolucion Roja en Kalifornia" and run laps around the two beasts.

You know...this is the weirdest DooM post I've ever seen... it clearly shows how OBSESSED some people are with DooM.

You know...this is the weirdest DooM post I've ever seen... it clearly shows how OBSESSED some people are with DooM.

No, it just shows that we are professionals in our field of pest control.