Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Castlevania

i'm dissapointed wit' DooM GBA's music. man i wish Nintendo gave GBA -4- sound chans

Ronaldo eats dog? UNPOSSIBLE!

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ME!!!!!

the music isn't that bad. but it could be a lot better. after hearing the tunes from castlevania cotm i had my hopes up. the music in gba doom is definitely the weakest point. i think it's a flaw of the developers more than the system. the complete tracks aren't even there, and some tracks have been drastically simplified. you have to admit, some tracks really kick ass though.

GO BUY A CD IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR MUSIC!!!!$34

Seriously, handheld systems are 99% beeps and bops, the GBA is pretty lucky to have something decent.

i dont want a cd
i want music in my game synchronized to each new level
that starts
and...JIMMY GO LOOPTY LOO
jimmy go loopty la
Shinobi on game gear had good music..mmhmm
handhelds need some damn snes quality music, jesus christ

COTM actually has a converted SNES song in it and it was done remarkably well. I think they should've spent a helluva lot more time working on the music in Doom GBA from what I've heard. =(

But the reason the SNES version of Doom got 4 sound channels was 'cuz the SNES had 8 to go around. The GBA only has 6 sound channels to use.

COTM actually has a converted SNES song in it and it was done remarkably well. I think they should've spent a helluva lot more time working on the music in Doom GBA from what I've heard. =(

But the reason the SNES version of Doom got 4 sound channels was 'cuz the SNES had 8 to go around. The GBA only has 6 sound channels to use.

my dear friend, i heard GBA has 4 sound chans, 2 good stereo mixers and 2 gbc ones.
i didnt even know doom on snes used 4 channels
i figured it used more tho'

I hated the music at first, but I realized that my emu... I mean GBA was running the Ro... I mean GAME very slowly. I downloaded the mp3's and they're ok.

picklehammer resurr-erected!!
Don't post anything stupid this time OK?