Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cmdr jalepeno

did you put the guy out of his misery?

The one hanging upside down in the underground city, whimpering to "help him." I had to think for a second if I should waste a couple of pistol rounds on him, but did so in the end because I felt kind of bad for him.

There's nothing wrong with having sympathy for someone else. It just shows how well they made the game. I mean, if you can have sympathy for a video game character, than the developers definitely did something right!

omg! no i didnt, poor guy :(

i though it was just the demonic whispering you hear, like maybe it was the last thing he said as he coward in the shadows, preying or something... but just before the alpha labs, the guy on the floor, yeah i helped him ;) heheh well he'd have turned for sure!

Omg a night of the living dead or resident evil mod would be a wet dream come true... damn i need a g/f again......

i only did it because its cool to watch them swing, even better if there is a light and shadow.

PS....It is just a game. i only wish i was able to kill laura in SH2, stupid little bitch, lock me in a room will you

The only human I shot the entire game was my commander when I found him. Piss poor excuse for an officer.

-E

Well that guy outside of alpha labs, I capped him with the pistol cause I felt sorry for his virtual character and I thought he might come after me later. Then I killed this scientist by accident. I turned the corner and he said "Hey". Well my finger clicked and my shotgun went off, he went splat. Oh well, asshole shouldn't have scared me. :)

Who liked using the bone stripper on the scientist? One of the greatest parts of the game, i would have payed for them to show it.

sandmanfvr said:

I killed this scientist by accident. I turned the corner and he said "Hey". Well my finger clicked and my shotgun went off, he went splat. Oh well, asshole shouldn't have scared me. :)

LMAO!! :D ahhh thanks, that was a good and hearty laugh. i'm only in the 1st part of the alpha labs so i'll keep an ear out for “Hey” and try not to be so jumpy.

lol classic...

Oh yeah I capped him. I'm too used to Resident Evil games. I keep expecting fresh looking corpses to rise up and get me from behind. But yeah, I put him out of his misery because, who wants to be a zombie's lunch and be awake to witness it?

I think I put a couple of shots into him. At the time I didn't know if he'd turn into a zombie or not.

Well I fallowed my policy of "shoot everything that moves then shoot everything that doesn’t move twice incase they start moving."

I shot him a couple of times..but not cause I felt bad cause I wanted to see what happened when I shot him.

I beat everything that is lying around with my light just in case they think about getting up... a few thwacks with that maglight and they won't be bothering anyone.

rooks308 said:

I beat everything that is lying around with my light just in case they think about getting up... a few thwacks with that maglight and they won't be bothering anyone.

hahahahaha me 2, i like watching them explode n bloody messes... and who wants some creeepy stumblin fool wantin to chomp on ur ass sneakin behind ya, well not me!

i missed him the first time threw, ill cap his ass twice jsut for u okie doke? what a whiner, an imp makes him his bitch and he crys, what a puss, he needs to take it like a man!

time for him to meet Mr. Maglight!

I punched the hanging guy in the head. He did nothing but swing like a sack of sand.

cmdr jalepeno said:

The one hanging upside down in the underground city, whimpering to "help him." I had to think for a second if I should waste a couple of pistol rounds on him, but did so in the end because I felt kind of bad for him.

It freaked me out so much I had to shoot it.

When I hear voices and see dead bodys im emptying lead.