Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rooks308

Door opening inwards... wth?

Hi guys.. Im just getting started using the editor and ive run into a few problems that I suspect you folks can squash for me. First, my doors don't open... the door moves about 6 inches away... like its opening back instead of side to side. Wierd.. I can't seem to figure that out. 2nd, Every tutorial i see shows the textures in the "cam" view. All i see is the wireframe view. I looked in all the menus and I get nothing... :(

Oh and 1 more thing.. I click "Help" hoping for an index or built in tutorial or something..... but the button does nothing.

I figured out the cam part... anyone able to help with the doors? Im really stuck here. Basically the door instead of moving sideways, moves about 6 inches away from me... obviously i cannot progress since the door is still in my face. I can't seem to change this outcome. I have tried flipping and rotating the door.... no change :(

LOL ok so now i figured out the door thanks to a tutorial that was referred to me in email.... If anyone else has this problem Ill be happy to try and help.