Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Revo19

Help! Im stuck at delta labs

im up to the part hwne u have to get that part for that guy for the transporter, and i dont know where to go.... i see these boxes with numbers on it and some are missing (dunno if they are important) can some1 help me? o and also in the other delta lab where it says i need to go to security or something to shut down the op close down or something

When I first saw this part I thought "hey, maybe I can make them into steps!", but the fact that you can't jump high enough to get on the boxes killed that idea. But the solution still involves getting on top of the boxes, so what should you do? First of all get rid of the box in the #3 spot and put it into an empty spot - it's in the way where it is. Next get the box in the #6 spot (if one isn't there, then get one to put there). Notice how it takes a second between pressing a console command and the crane acting on it? Use that time to jump onto the box headed towards spot 6 and just ride it up the the point where you can jump on the ledge.

Or to make it simpler, just take out the top right corner box (3), and ride back on it.

You know that's exactly what I thought. First I tried making steps but I could make it onto the first one. Then I thought I'd just hitch a ride. I only tried for the top right box (3) but every time anything started moving, I was instantly killed. I came to the boards to see if anyone asked and here it is. I guess I'll keep trying then.

get the Number one box and put it on the lift then have the mechine put it back to 1 spot then jump on top of the box before the lift raises when the mechine starts moveing it back jumped to the ledge where the panel is missing from the wall and go in there. done