Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
latere

help @ alpha labs sec.4 efr area

i'm in the alpha labs place where you can use the computer to activate the bridge/walkway thingy. in the room is a rotating platform and when you climb the ladder to the lower area you fight 5 or 6 imps. i'm not seeing any other exits and i was able to jump onto the tube thing that extended when i used the computer from the upper section of the room.

like a dumbshit i saved when i made the first jump and now i cant make either the second jump to the next platform or make the jump back to the original platform. the fall is too far and i die each time :)

any suggestions? i realize i'll probably have to end up playing the entire lvl over again to get off of where i'm at. am i going about it the right way?

thanks in advance

You can make that jump just fine. You just have to use your sprint when you do. You have to jump at just the right time.

latere said:

any suggestions? i realize i'll probably have to end up playing the entire lvl over again to get off of where i'm at. am i going about it the right way?

thanks in advance

I've got a suggestion.

When it comes to frequent saving, I have it down to a fine art. I always keep 3 save files, each one designating how well off I am in the game. For example, my saves right now in D3 are as follows:

Hordeprime - only used when I have 99+ health, 100+ shield

Trouble - only used when I have around 60+ health, or when I'm about to do something potentially dangerous, like jumping across something. ;-)

Skrewed - only used when I've got around 50 or lower health.

Epyo said:

Wow how'd you get to alpha labs 4 without sprint?

lol, hes not the only one. I knew i had it, but failed to use it in my 1st 6 tries at jumping the platforms. As soon as i remembered, it was a breeze.

I'll take 2 DUH's to go sir.

Same here. That's the first place in the game I used sprint. Before I'd been on AT&T.

Owe, my pride. No seriously I hadn't used it at all before. Now that I have really fast enemies chasing me with hooks for hands (arr, matey) I don't have a choice.