Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DMFDxUconn

Demons & Zombies.. Oh my

Well, i been DooM'n it for a few days now, playing when i can, heres some screenshots of some of the demons and zombies ive encountered through out the game so far. Good stuff. Post some of yours.

Cacodemon
Imp
Maggot
Lost Soul
Vagary backside
Vagary frontside
Pinky
Trite
Wraith
Revenant

Zombie Chic
Chainsaw Zombie1
Chainsaw Zombie2
Zombie Dude
Another Zombie Dude
Half Head Zombie
Half Face Zombie
Z-Sec
Zombie Closeup
Another Zombie Closeup
Spiked Zombie

Thats right there isn't one single female zombie all game long, I guess the woman were smart enough to turn godmode on.

Or maybe there just weren't a large number of females on the base. Or maybe, like the one woman you come across, they were turned into Lost Souls instead of zombies.

Kind of have to wonder how the "rocket" part actually got inside of their heads, and where is their brains in all of this?

Jomero said:

The lost soul heads are clearly female. The way they're shaped gives it away.

Or the incredibly irritating high shreaking that NEVER GOES AWAY even when they're DEAD!

S1lent said:

Or the incredibly irritating high shreaking that NEVER GOES AWAY even when they're DEAD!

ahahahahahahahahaha

its like your mother in law came back from the grave

*edit* someone said something about a chainsaw zombie with a party hat (i mean, wtf?!)

anyways, anyone got a screen shot of this?

Black Hand said:

Kind of have to wonder how the "rocket" part actually got inside of their heads, and where is their brains in all of this?

You're either an idiot or poor jokester.

Epyo said:

Dude that was just a joke heh.

Pity :)

Seriously, you're wondering where the lost soul's brain is? I honestly thought you had to be joking. I am at a total loss for words now...

I was indirectly referring to "Theresa" a lost soul ripped its way out of Theresa’s face. Allegedly this is how lost souls are formed. For now I’m going to assume that the lost souls “teleport” into the victims head before breaking out. (Witch sounds stupid.)

EDIT
nah, forget it, its a stupid thing to argue over anyways.

Heh, I didnt know i had killed it untill i came here, I kept asking "whats a vagry, then i come here and im like OH!

females being lost souls obviously makes more sense than them being zombies..they lack the physical strength to weild greater weapons zombies use, but, they do have the most dense skulls of any creature ever documented.

Black Hand said:

woman, floating evil skulls, rockets attached, theres bound to be a good sexist joke in the near future!

do have the most dense skulls of any creature ever documented.

There it is thats the one I was waiting for!

Fixed ;)

And i added the Revenant to the list. Im gonna post screens of all the Demons and Zombies here, as i come accross em. I'll just keep editing the list as i go :) I missed a few at the beginning i think, i didnt have the idea till later.

Wow, all the demons look so cool in this game, probly caus im use to doom making pixles everwhere..

Man is it just me or does the Vagary have a face on its ass?