Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hohocake

A new FPS?

Well, Doom is out of the bag. I saw another FPS, certainly nothing like Doom quality, from an indie today at gametrailers.com. Game is named Void War. Looks interesting, and I thought DOOM was dark, lol.

Anyway, the site is voidwar.com and it seems to be made by the guy who made Twisted Metal. Well, he gets a thumbs up for Twisted Metal no matter what :-)

-Joe

Looks like a space simulator game from about 1998.

EDIT:

No comment...

This game looks very poor, and if I wanted a space sim, I'd fire up the old Wing Commander games.

Oh dear. *goes to play X-Wing Alliance*

Spike said:

Oh dear. *goes to play X-Wing Alliance*

Just what i was thinking, i still actually play that, i was in a huge online clan at one point and could own everyone, But hasnt everyone experenced a point like that in their life?

Yeah I went to Pier 39 (or was it 29?) and pwned everyone at the Virtual-on Cyberfight arcade game whatever. Asian after asian.

Raptor said:

Just what i was thinking, i still actually play that, i was in a huge online clan at one point and could own everyone, But hasnt everyone experenced a point like that in their life?

I actually went to play it and failed; my joystick ain't USB, and i've not long had this PC. Time to invest... grrr

Wow another exciting useless piece of shit. That concept character is a direct rip off of Rocko(Rocco?) from the cartoon Under Grads.

It seems Hohocake is just an outright idiot. He's only made two posts - one of them is now in Post Hell.

WildWeasel said:

It seems Hohocake is just an outright idiot. He's only made two posts - one of them is now in Post Hell.

This will be his second soon enough.

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?
Hey Joe, I said where you goin' with that gun in your hand?