Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deathmatcher

I cannot get past that turret

I´m in the monorail level at the entrance to the delta labs. I cannot get past the first turret. Whenever I try to open the door behind it, I get killed. The office before the turret is not accessible. What am I supposed to do?

You should be able to reach the office just before the turret. There's a console in there that turns it off. The door should be unlocked. I dont remember needing any keys ot naything to get in there.

Is the door unlocked? I thought the window was broken. I'm just saying this because if it's the case you might not be able to see it well.

I just wanted to say, this is awesome. A pretty large community, all playing this game hardcore. Look what happens when someone is stuck somewhere.. with just a quik description, everyone knows where he is. Its just funny, close your eyes and you see him trying, or whatever you did to get through that certain part of the game. good stuff. However, im finding myself having to be pretty cautious here now, i like to read some of the spoilers, but not all of them so im careful now as to what i read. Still alot of fun coming here and checking on everyones progress... waiting for that inevitable 1st "real mod" to be announced ;) I really hope its Doom1 remade ;)