Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flying

Stuck in delta labs

I'm stuck in delta labs where I have to find something for some scientist, and appearantly I can't find it. Someone help me please.

Delta Labs Level 2.
There is a scientist. He's the only one left alive on that level. He spoke to me and said I had to get some plasma thingie or whatever it was. Now I'm running in circles at the security facility on that level, but I can't find any plasma thingie.

ok. go into the long room with the green lights, the one you were in before meeting the scientist. there are 2 doors on the sides, one of them says "biolabs" go through that one. i'm not sure if i can help much more than that, but that is the general direction you need to go in.

I can't find anyhing there except for some file reports and one room, but it's passworded. And I don't know the password.

Isn't this where you find the room with the bio samples lodged in the walls and the crane-like device that removes these samples with the command of a computer console? If so, it's already been asked.

Nothing's in that room.
Just a crane that get's things out of the wall, and I travel on them to get into the vent. I can't find the samples. What's hard about understanding that? I didn't mension anything about a crane and things out of a wall.

o yea now i remember. you have to take one of the samples out using the crane, then tell the crane to put it back. quickly jump onto the plaform (carefull, the crane will kill you if you get in its way). once the platform is raised to meet with the crane, you jump to a high ledge on the side of the room (there is some ammo up there) and crawl through a vent.

The samples are what's in the crates (You did look in the little window on the crates, right?). I'm just trying to establish where you are. As I remember the teleporter piece (as well as a very nice gun) is on the other side of that vent-- OR-- on the other side of the vent is where you disable all the security locks (and get a nice weapon).

I'm already passed the crane, and I don't have a new weapon yet. I just have to get the plasma thing. Not anything with the crane. Stop explaining things I don't need. All I want is that plasma thing so I can go on with my game :(

hm, past the crane you say? ok well whatever is holding you up must not have given me enough trouble to register in my memory. tough.

I finally found it. I was constantly walking in circles through the bio labs and security, while I actually had to go to Processing or whatever it was.
Thanks anyway :P