Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Modu

Totally Stuck In Delta Labs

I got to the part of delta where i have to find the thingymagiker for the scientist guy, who will then teleport me. SO i went and got the thing, then the scientist tells me to go to the teleporter pad, so i go through some sort of chamber for decontamination, and then go into the transport room, but when i get there, the console says that i can't teleport, and i have to replace the inductor, or whatever it is. so what do i do now? I am totally stuck...

i saw something that i thought was a datadisk, but i looked closely and it was in the computer, not available to pick up.....i'll check again anyways. thanks

If you go grab the new inductor or whatever the hell it is he needs, remember to actually put it in the machine. ;)

You need to walk up to it and your objectives will update telling you you completed it.

That's all I can think of really...

Man i'm still stuck in delta 1 trying to figure out how to manually restart the reactor thats already spinnin and trying to find the pda for the cpu door...arrrgg

Search every room, check every table, go through every possible open door. The game doesn't give you to many options to get lost unless you just over look something. It's all pretty much straight forward.

I've looked everywhere and still havent seen the way to find the portal to lab2 may just buy the damn prima book to see.

are you at the teleporter to get teleported? if so you have to activate the teleporter, I don't remember if it's from a computer terminal at a desk or not. If it's the inductor you need it's a small square box looking thing like a monitor, it's easy to over look, I ALMOST over looked it myself.

I'm still stuck ih lab 1 trying to get the elevators powered up.I've started the reactor but it says needs to be restarted.Cant find the pda for the cpu door though searched everywhere for a way to restart the reactor but its already running.I'm stumped