Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FlexGalaxy

Finished Doom3

I recently finished DooM3. It was a pretty decent game, but i was pissed off because I believe it ended too quickly. I saw monsters in the trailers i never saw in the game (SPIDER MASTERMIND!). And I wanted to kill that one bastard that tryed to control the demons. Once i killed the cyberdemon i was like, alright time to kill the gay scientist dude. But then it shows his head as a tongue for a huge demon, and it ends. Ok...What was the point of that? Did he get eaten or what. WTF! Did anyone esle feel this way?

You never saw the spider mastermind in a trailer, ever. And a there's some loose ends, but I would say there's a pretty good chance of an expansion. Lastly, Doom3 was pretty long if you ask me, but maybe a lot of it was just filler levels (CPU) and some more storyline could have found its way into them for a little more depth. All in all it definitely wasn't a quicky.

PS: Spoiler forum.

What part of "SPOILER FREE" do you not understand? Could you try posting more of a spoiler?

GAH (I am unharmed though)

I forgot about the possibilties of an expansion. oops! Still it was a great game, i just wish the story told a bit more of what happened near the end of the game