Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

unknown creature

After spawning monster I came across two open slots in the game that were also included in the alpha (bruiser and valgry (I think its the right name)). Alas no models were in place so the game crashes. But After some more pocking around I came across this beast.

I forgot the command to find him again but he is easy to find. said some thing about a cinematic I don't know. Maybe this monster does appear in the game at one point? I don't know. Has two feet. tail, wings and his head is in the corner. Could be moveable model for the wraith's cini? What do you think

That's 'Maledict', the creature from the ending cinematic yes. I never managed to spawn him succesfully, kept throwing errors at me.

This should probably be in the spoilers forum.

So what was the creature that looked like it was suddenly ripping through a door, and then disappeared, and then immediately some chanting could be heard and then an imp spawned in the room? At first I thought it was a Hell knight, but going through the game again it doesn't look like a hell knight.

Are you talking about Father, the giant monster taking over the Mars base which talks to you and snaps at you when you grab a certain armor pickup?

BlackFish said:

I think the doorthing is a hellknight's head.

That's what I thought until I got a better look at it. It's too angular and pointy to be a hell knight's head.

BlackFish said:

I think the doorthing is a hellknight's head.

It has eyes. pointed snout and fangs. The hellknight does not have. Very detailed head. Could have been a left over skin of another monster model that never made it. And this Maledict creature could have also been in the game but was ripped, like so many other monster I've seen before. I'm a little disappointed to find that the Bruiser was intentioned to be in the game but was pulled close to retail :(

Technician said:

It has eyes. pointed snout and fangs. The hellknight does not have. Very detailed head. Could have been a left over skin of another monster model that never made it. And this Maledict creature could have also been in the game but was ripped, like so many other monster I've seen before. I'm a little disappointed to find that the Bruiser was intentioned to be in the game but was pulled close to retail :(

What's a bruiser?

As I heard, whenever you see tentacles/guts/etc growing around the base, that is Father. He's also one of the voices that yells at you. Supposedly he's called father because he's the father of all the monsters on Mars. Part of him was the thing that snapped at you through the door.

I don't know if this is fact or fan fiction, so it has the disclaimer than the entire thing might be false. :P