Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Veryn

stuck in game

im stuck in PRC Maintenace and theres a door i can not go through, i think its along the lines of "seure from something station 1" anyone know what im talkin bout?

wtf are you talking about?? theres a door at the loading exit it says its locked and that its secure at "seurity station 1" i have no idea how to get out of there

It would help if you said what level it was. The sectional names are not something I would want to memorize.

POTGIESSER said:

Buy a new one.

are you retarted or something? anyways i figured out where i had to go.

Gold star for you. The reason people get annoyed when someone says "help me I'm stuck and I see a door I can't open and it says sucurty (spelled wrong) station 1" is that it could be ANYWHERE IN THE GAME.

Next time say what level, what you see, landmarks, bad guys you just fought, what you picked up, etc. so people know what you're talking about.

Veryn said:

im stuck in PRC Maintenace and theres a door i can not go through, i think its along the lines of "seure from something station 1" anyone know what im talkin bout?

You need to find security station 1 and unlock the door. If this is the part with the transport lift thing that you can move around (I think that was that part), note that the controls on the right of the panel raise/lower the lift.

Ah...IF this is the right place you need to get the dead guy's PDA on the floor. It gives you access to the first station, and calls the lift to it. Once it arrives you have to manuver the lift around passing through all of the areas until you get to station 2, 3...

I found d3 pretty easy in terms of finding/solving things. But man, I missed alot of lockers because I didn't know what the code was. Checked most of the e-mails but none worked. Oh well. I beat it anyway.

Veryn said:

are you retarted or something?

Your the one that just incorrectly spelt retarded. That's quite retarded.