Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Bush is dum, lolz

Now, I may not be classified as a genius(I believe I lack about 15 IQ points for that)...

But am I supposed to feel way smarter than my president?

That's not normal stupidity... I mean; he's the president of the "leading" nation in the world. That can't be happening. It's either brain damage or drugs of some sort. Otherwise, even if he were a puppet, he would have been trained to reply to questions in public... his brain just suddenly fails it completely. It must go blank or something. I know that's happened to me at work once or twice when I was in the middle of a call and I got real sleepy, so I didn't hear what the customer said, so then I couldn't even reply... I had to act up and make secondary questions to remember what we were talking about... it's like bush's brain similarly does not register what he's being asked... he just tries to grasp a word or two from the question and say something. It's incredible how he got everyone laughing. Heh.

I'll think I'll make some sovereign toast now, and eat it on my sovereign couch.

Did you guys see this one yet?! [includes video]

Bush said:
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we,"... "They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

He probably does it on purpose. People don't like their politicians to seem too clever. I mean, look at the people they've elected over the years.

Good ol' George "Dumbass" Bush

Heh, it's like he has no clue what's he talking about, which I wouldn't doubt at all.

m0l0t0v said:

Did you guys see this one yet?! [includes video]

Anybody know where I can get a wmv of this? I'm hesitant to download real player.