Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rebornhero

how many have beaten doom 3?

already beaten it, it took me less than 2 days. The game is good overall but its not that great. I somewhat dissopinted at the end as game has no replay value and multiplayer is full of loopholes.

knives_millions said:

I did on vet.

The ending was sorta gay.

The end of Episode 1 of Classic Doom said:

Where's your big fat reward and ticket home?

Lord FlatHead said:

I have. I found it disappointing.

Same here - on marine difficulty. I can't wait for there to be some more user-made maps. Assuming they're not just some unlit cube with an imp in it.

Me on Marine

Dissapointed for the most part, kinda liked the ending, definitely was dissapointed with the boss fights

Job said:

I can't wait for there to be some more user-made maps.

what he said

im working on some maps rigth now, its a little difficult

Epistax said:

All of us have. Only you haven't. You suck at life.

You are right. After 12 hours of school/band/and other meetings and practices, I just don't seem to have much time to play Doom 3. I however enjoy the game, but I would rather get my sleep at 1 in the morning then play, especially when I wake up at 6.

Me and my bro just had a race through the entire game on vet. Took a little under 3 hours. It was my 2nd time through.

Finished it last night. I tried to savor the whole game and took my time on Marine. I'm going through it again on veteran. Boss fights were easy as pie. They practically give you a whole arsenal and guarantee that you get to the boss with 100% health and 125% armor. Plus with that goddam soul cube. It's just a matter of running in circles and firing the soul cube. I miss the old days when you actually had to shoot the bosses.

Lightning said:

Me and my bro just had a race through the entire game on vet. Took a little under 3 hours. It was my 2nd time through.

wow thats some going.

honestly that works out at under 8min per level with out even taking loading times in to consideration.

ummm now i think about it i realy belive you lol!

Lightning said:

That is a total load of bullshit. Second time through? Nah even if you had godmode and noclip on thats still a hell of a stretch.

I beat it on Recruit, and am replaying it currently on Marine. Then I plan on going to Veteran next.

I did

knives_millions said:

The ending was sorta gay.

What the fuck were you expecting, a parade or something?

BBG said:

I did

What the fuck were you expecting, a parade or something?

I think he meant happy, either that or something about something that was swallowed by something excited him. Can't really get more specific than that though ;)