Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Llamatron99

Double barrell shotgun mod

Learn how and make it yourself, we have enough idea's as is, Ive been trying like crazy to make a BFG shotgun and to change the look of the handheld weapon models but ive had no sucess.

yeah but dont get new one away, allow us to use two different kind of shotguns. In Doom 2, when you press button for shotgun twice, it gives you double barrel shotgun and if you press one time, you will use future shotgun with light.

Well, I think it should be like the orgional, Only modded with tech, like a 1940's Shotgun with all kinda modern hoses and computer chips on it.

Raptor said:

Well, I think it should be like the orgional, Only modded with tech, like a 1940's Shotgun with all kinda modern hoses and computer chips on it.

....why does a 1940's break action double barrel sawed off shotgun need hoses and computer chips?... what in the fuck.

If you saw what i see in my mind, you'd agree it'd better fit the times and look cool, you could have a story about how scientist were trying to improve a super shotgun as if it was some Acient mythical weapon.

One hell of a crappy scientist.

"Only modded with tech, like a 1940's Shotgun with all kinda modern hoses and computer chips on it."

That is in the top 10 dumbest things I’ve ever heard.

If someone does go ahead with an SSG mod for Doom3, and I know they will, they should make it like Quake2's SSG, pump action, big, badass and with a big beefy BOOM CH-CHAK.

Raptor said:

If you saw what i see in my mind, you'd agree it'd better fit the times and look cool, you could have a story about how scientist were trying to improve a super shotgun as if it was some Acient mythical weapon.

..... there are plenty of files on weapons worldwide. The classic shotgun has been around for a long time and will be for a long time to come and any scientist who thinks its an ancient artifact would have to have the mentality of a 3 year old.

Achient as in an easter egg, from being so famous in doom2, You get the idea, IT WORKS DAMNIT!!!

A double barreled shotgun makes sense in Doom 2 because it takes place partly on Earth. You wouldn't find one on Mars, because nobody would bring one unless as a collector or something like that, and it's likely they wouldn't be allowed to bring it for security reasons.

I just think that haveing a double barrel sawed off pistol would be kickass in doom3 and would really make some mince meat out of pretty much anything upclose.

Yea, and there shouldnt be chainsaws on mars either, But they worked it into the story line.

Raptor said:

Achient as in an easter egg, from being so famous in doom2, You get the idea, IT WORKS DAMNIT!!!

The urge to injure you is offset by the comforting news you are in another country, annoying your own people.

Go to the "Everything else" forum and look up fav weapons thread, then look up my post with my pics, then come back and try to say that again.

Uh, doom3 is about demons from hell taking over a base on mars being protected by a lone man who can carry several tons of equipment without breaking a sweat. Realism isnt THAT important. If you want to make a double shotty with a bunch of lights and hoses, I completely welcome it. But please do it yourself instead of asking others to do it for you.

untill a MD5anim editor comes around i cant do anything, But i did figure a good way to work it into the story(a plain SSG) The General of the base was given an SSG by his dad for his 20th birthday sence he loved old weapons, and he always keeps it in his room(at the base) to remind him of his dad, And he could end up giving it to doom guy in a good luck sence because he knows how powerful the weapon is.

And about the weird ssg with lights and wistles, I was like fucked in the head cause i had been up 20 hours.....

Raptor said:

untill a MD5anim editor comes around i cant do anything, But i did figure a good way to work it into the story(a plain SSG) The General of the base was given an SSG by his dad for his 20th birthday sence he loved old weapons, and he always keeps it in his room(at the base) to remind him of his dad, And he could end up giving it to doom guy in a good luck sence because he knows how powerful the weapon is.

Bahahahahaha please tell me you're joking

We don't need a super shotgun in Doom 3. What we really need is an episode 3 remake.

I just think that haveing a double barrel sawed off pistol

ROFL!, What, it shoots two really weak single bullets with incredible inaccuracy?, and i thought "a 1940's shotgun with hoses and computer chips" was the stupidest thing i had read today...

Wow, a digital double barrelled shotgun, A USEFULL INVENTION! AS USEFULL AS A SARCASM DETECTOR!

i think if someone can take the old center view, make it have right hand origins, make the anims not clip and make the gun look like it works, dont ask for tech shit and goofy addons just our blackish grey boomstick with some wooden handle, imp = owned