Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eragon

Where should I "quit" before I get my soundcard

Where should I "quit" Doom3 before I get my soundcard? I don't wanna get confused watching things happening on the screen then not know where to go. :/ I've already played up to the part where you run into the second flame zombie.

I would just stop. Frankly every part of this game NEEDS TO BE HEARD and when you get to the Cherubs, you will have your ass handed to you if you can't hear them.

No sound card eh? That is a rare thing in this day and age, I remeber I played the first doom without a sound card for a few months (pc speaker baby!). When I got my soundcard I was like, whoa this is much better. Considering how much sound in games has improved since then I'd honestly recommend not playing doom 3 until you get a sound card because you are missing out on a huge part of the experiance and sadly doom 3 lacks pc speaker support.

Ah. Well I just read about how funny the audio logs were, so I just quit :( Oh well, I suppose I can learn how to make levels while I wait :D

About a week up to two weeks, I also have to get my speakers wires saudered and such(they got uber broke). I would have never been in this "spot" if emachines would have win98 versions of the drivers*sighs*.

Eragon said:

About a week up to two weeks, I also have to get my speakers wires saudered and such(they got uber broke). I would have never been in this "spot" if emachines would have win98 versions of the drivers*sighs*.

go to wal-mart, get the 20$ card, and some headphones, doom is calling...