Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CaptainKaboom

Stuck in Hell

Ok, I get to Hell, go thru everything, and now I am deposited into this room - I can see the sky, I see the floor, I see shells scattered about. But, nothing. No creatures to kill - My assumnption is this is where the final fight takes place ...

What am I missing ? What do I do ? I have searched the walls, fired weapons, tried climbing things .. NOTHING HAPPENS !!!!

Maybe you should define "go through everything" better. If you're really in hell (stamina bar is on fire) then you won't fight your final battle here.

Well, I cross those various suspended rocks (the ones that you have to jump thru). I end up in a place where I am basically walled in, parts of the floor are on fire, and there are I believe 4 different sections/towers of blocks in the middle. I have lots of room to move around - If I look up, I see a red sky, with blocks suspended in the air.

I have tried jumping on the blocks to get out. I have searched all of the blocks looking to see if any of them do anything .. Nothing. I have tried jumping over these towers of blocks .. nothing .. I have examined the floor .. nothing .. I can find nothing that looks like a door, or anything that looks like an exit. I have tried shooting the walls .. nothing ..

On the floor, I can see various ammunition, but no guns. Parts of the floor give an indication that there is lava underneath, but I am able to walk anywhere on the floor ...

I see how to save the screenshots, but I don't know how to process tga files.

Anyway, I am at the part of the game AFTER Delta Labs Sector 4 - I ended up in some metal crate that formed around me, dropped me several levels - then I killed a few things, had to cross this section where the floor was suspended and I needed to jump from stone to stone to eventually get to a gate. Once I got past that area, I ened up where I am now ..

It sounds like you're in the area that you're supposed to meet Guardian... but it's weird that the cutscene wasn't triggered. o_O

All I can suggest is going through the hell level again. :/

Yes, it tells me to find the Soul Cube and Exit Hell

Not exactly sure how to find the Soul Cube, or what is supposed to happen - I keep walking the level, but nada ..

When in doubt, stand on a pentagram, if that dont work, empty all the ammo on your gun thats the same as the one on the pentagram, that should help.