Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaximusNukeage

Who The Fuck is This??

When I first saw this guy I was like "duh hell knight. But after beating the game and consequently replaying on nightmare I came to this part again and I realized this is no kell knight. Hence the question. Who the fuck is it?

ITS JUST A RANDOM DEMON HEAD GET OVER IT ALREADY.

Seriousy this thing has been posted like 5 times.

I thought it was what I call the mantis demon (some refer to it as wraith, I think). But now I think it´s another creature that is not in the game as a normal enemy. I got to watch out for it next time I play through the game.

It's just a random demon that pops out of the wall, for scare effect again. I really wouldn't think much of it except it's a cool little detail.

Actually I know the desgin team and sent them that image as a concept piece. They thought is was cool and actually used it. We thought we'd mess with people if it just did nothing but pop out for scare and go away. It was an inside joke really...see the picture I sent in was of my wife in the morning before her coffee, they just bloody it up a little and added it to the game. Glad people are talking about it. I'll let her know.