Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
S1lent

Secret Level

If ID made a secret level in Doom 3, what would you want it to be like?

I'd want them to make a level where you fought off the Martian Buddy martians at Martian Buddy HQ.

a repeat of the Wolfeinstien level. ( remember if you went to that level the rest of the game was in hell, and the final bad guy on the secret level was Cybie ) Would have been fitting with the recen wolfestien game. btw how was it? would you recommend it to someone who doesn't like Quake?

Are you a Doom fan? If so, yes. Does gore & violence bother you? If not, yes. Do you want a good scare? If so, yes. Do you want to run through halls killing zombie after zombie and demon after demon in a giant, action filled blood bath? If so, yes. Otherwise, no. For everything else, there's MasterCard.

that only sort of answers my question :P thanks anyway. To stay on youre topic I will also add.
I would have liked some secret combat cut scenes. Witness through a monitor the sarge body gaurd fight or see some gaurds taken down by hordes of flesh eating zombies, someone still alive when they bagan to eat.

for the secret level I would like to have seen possibly return to castle wolf looking area with nazi stuff laying around and lot's of nazi zombies to fight your way through. With the whole occult under tone that would have been cool, because while playing Doom 3 and reading the PDA and seeing all this demon stuff I thought of wolf often. Even though there were no nazi's on mars most of the story in the game didn't make much sense so might as well throw some nazi's in there for extra bafflement.

Linguica said:

I was hoping they would make a secret level of like E1M1 all riced out or something. Oh well.

I kinda hoped that too. Ah well. The first batch of "Original Doom" mods shouldn't be too far off.

It would warp the game into the old format and you would have to endure the game the secret level in episide 3 on Nightmare difficulty with only a pistol. If you failed it would format your harddrive and you would receive a letter filled with anthrax the next day.

Linguica said:

I was hoping they would make a secret level of like E1M1 all riced out or something. Oh well.

Yeah, I´d have loved to see that. Doom 3 is the first Doom without a secret level :(

Then again, all the Doom/Doom2 levels are from people that no longer work at id. I think that´s a reason for people like Tim W. to not include those. Maybe he would recreate E4M9, just because it´s from him...

knives_millions said:

It would warp the game into the old format and you would have to endure the game the secret level in episide 3 on Nightmare difficulty with only a pistol. If you failed it would format your harddrive and you would receive a letter filled with anthrax the next day.

I'm pretty sure I typed in doomworld.com, not gamefaqs.com.