Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Goliath

Madden 2005

This game is the best sports game ever and I just want to know what you thought of it. And if you play if you want to get a game going.

i still get by with madden 1994

heh, i dont know why these games sell so much. there isnt really anything new or drastic compared to last year. granted they are fun...for the first few times.
I have never known anyone to pick one of these games back up 6 months after they bought it. sports games ar enot my thing, i have only a hand ful of friends who once in a while try it out agian, but they usally end up selling it or giving it away in 8 months. the only game he ever kept was blitz, for N64

I have never been able to understand why video games about sports are even made.. most sports are already boring enough, so why make it even more boring by making a crappy video game about it? Also, why do they release different games every year? They don't look any different to me.

The only good sports games ever made were Base Wars and Mutant League Football.

Goliath said:

This game is the best sports game ever and I just want to know what you thought of it.

Most every football game I've played has sucked alarming amounts of cock so I don't see why this wouldn't be any different.

AgentSpork said:

I have never been able to understand why video games about sports are even made.. most sports are already boring enough, so why make it even more boring by making a crappy video game about it? Also, why do they release different games every year? They don't look any different to me.

I agree, almost every single sports game I've played bored the hell out of me and made me want to put it down after anywhere from five to fifteen minutes of play. Actual sports themselves are ok, I suppose (I'm rather fond of basketball, and baseball is so-so I guess) but sports games generally fail it as far as I'm concerned. As for releasing different games every year, it's all about the money. That and sports fanboys everywhere would bitch and moan if they didn't get their supposedly "updated" 2005 copy of (insert random sport here) for PS2 or Gamecube or XBox or whatever.

AgentSpork said:

I have never been able to understand why video games about sports are even made...

To cater to the fat-fuck demographic, who need sports games in order to be reminded what grass looks like.

Danarchy said:

The only good sports games ever made were Base Wars and Mutant League Football.

Mutant League Football kicked ass. I wish they whould make a sequel. ;/

That game fucking sucks and is no where near as good as madden. Madden is god.

BTW The fact that football is going to start soon is the only reason that I even wake up. Sure I have a girlfriend and a job and go to school but nothing compares to the fun that I get from watching football. Except...well getting a BJ while watching football.

ESPN 2k5 > Madden 2005

The ratings on reviews are better (arbitrary point though), superior graphics, it has First Person Football™, an in-depth franchise option where you can control even team meetings, press conferences and pre-game talks, a great presentation that has all the features you see on tv and best of all, it's only $19.99 (though I got my copy for $15.99 new).

if i buy one it is for my bro, but i buy one every few years. normally when we get a new system.

i think unreal tournament is picking up on this trend...oh god.

Goliath said:

BTW The fact that football is going to start soon is the only reason that I even wake up.

Never breed