Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disco Inferno

Helping the Guy ***BIG SPOILER***

Hey there, I’m still on level one, and when I am going back to the base after every hell breaks lose, in a curvy hallway I seeing a guy hanging from the top saying Help me! Help me!! Is there a way to help the guy, I tried to cut him down with the flash light but think I killed him, is there a knife or maybe a button to push to get him down, I really want to help him!

lol! what a humanitarian!

no, when i first encountered him i just jumped up and down in front of his face, then i started break dancing to the kickin beats of duran duran through the boombox!

I think he's talking about the guy who says he's transmitting on a low frequency, saying he's in storage room C4. I never found the guy.

I think I found that guy... STOP right when you hear him and look to the right and you open up a panel in the wall and climb down... then a imp kills him around a corner :(

This is the part RIGHT before you go into that room where the "imp tube" comes up and guides you through the darkness...

Ultraviolet said:

IF R TIHS R TEH BIAG SPOLLAR Y RU U NOT POASTING IT IN TEH SPOIALLLRAR FORUAM????????? Goddamn dumbass noob, fucking DIE.

TERE IZ NO D3 SPOILERZ FORUMZ N E MORE DUMBASS NEWB WHO IZ 2 LAYZEE TO LOOK AT FORUMZ LISTING!111!!!1111! FORUMZ IZ NOW MERGED DUMBASS!!1!!!!!1111!!1111!!11!1!!1!

Heh.

Disco Inferno said:

...in a curvy hallway I seeing a guy hanging from the top saying Help me! Help me!!...I tried to cut him down with the flash light but think I killed him,

That's funny right there in itself lol

"I tried to help him, but I think I killed him!"

The earliest saving I remember was a guy on a higher balcony who was about to be killed by a zombie. You can shoot the zombie in the head once to drop him. The guy thanks you and runs off, never to be heard from again. So much for a reward...

All guy's hanging upside down that I remember were quite dead. :/

Heh. The first time I saw that guy fall down from the rafters or whatever it was he was hanging onto, I blasted him in the head with my pistol and I think he disinigrated... What?! He scared me! Wasn't my fault!