Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DMFDxUconn

My Little DooMer

Is that PSX Doom? Nice. It's best to start the marine's training on the young ones, makes them strong soldiers for the future of the world :b
Say hi to her from us.

DMFDxUconn said:

"can i play the monster game dad?"

heh

Reminds me of a four-year old who called it the "meat-cut game" (due to the chainsaw pick-up message).

lol @ BabyDooM. Thats some cool chit. Yea, its the PSX version. My youngest will be 2 on the 28th of this month, he just likes to watch.. but my 4 year old, when he see's his sister playing the monster game, theres no doubt he's gonna want a turn. I'll post the pics later.

She says hi back to you all

Ah, playing E1M3 no less. And I see she's bagged an Imp. She's well on her way to becoming a champeen Doomer :)

Grazza said:

heh

Reminds me of a four-year old who called it the "meat-cut game" (due to the chainsaw pick-up message).

Yeh the grandson always called it "IDD key", as I used to put IDKFA on to help him :P

The closest thing I ever did was plop my friend down in front of Doom 1 Shwareware. Being a console gamer primarily, he used the keyboard only to beat the first four levels of Knee Deep in the Dead. In boom. On I'm Too Young To Die! Exactly how I used to play it.

Still, little kids appriciating Doom is awesome.

DOOM Anomaly said:

:D Next step, Doomworld! :D

yeah, just what we need, another influx of three year old retards who think they are 1337 just because their PC's are too crappy to play counterstrike.

darknation said:

yeah, just what we need, another influx of three year old retards who think they are 1337 just because their PC's are too crappy to play counterstrike.

Bah... cheer up. This is a cute pic.

Tell them to map for XDoom. ;)

Cute...

And DOOM Anomoly... There's more of us already at Doomworld than you think :P

DooMBoy said:

And I see she's bagged an Imp.

Hot 9 year old on Imp action! :O

I played Doom when I was 4, Duke 3D (wtih parental lock on), ROTT when I was 6 and Quake when I was 7. In fact, in first grade, I'd pretend I was running around as Duke, shooting Pigcops, Octabrains and the assorted Doom monster here and there in the school (which was some sort of city, in my imagination) while the teacher was teaching. Amazingly, I got all As.

Darkman 4 said:

I played Doom when I was 4, Duke 3D (wtih parental lock on), ROTT when I was 6 and Quake when I was 7. In fact, in first grade, I'd pretend I was running around as Duke, shooting Pigcops, Octabrains and the assorted Doom monster here and there in the school (which was some sort of city, in my imagination) while the teacher was teaching. Amazingly, I got all As.

Who gives a fuck?

Heh just kidding...did you get that? JUST KIDDING.

Sometimes people take jokes a little too seriously. :P

Anyway, about that girl, is she pretty good? What difficulty is she playing on in that picture?

Darkman 4 said:

1. You're a Zombie-Demon-Imp-Pedaphile

2. Perental lock? HAHA wuss. I didn't have a parental lock, in fact, my parents bought me the game and helped me beat it. I was playing "Redneck Rampage" when I was 7 :P

Darkman 4 said:

Dude,That sounds like me when I was a kid,I was totally obsessed with guns,I had some kickass Sniper Rifle cap gun.

Darkman 4 said:

Why in the flying fuck are you telling us this?

When I have kids, I'm going to teach them that the computer is not a toy. They will learn to fear and loathe the computer. They shall not be slaves to technology as I once was. Viva la parenting.

Darkman 4 said:

I've been waiting for a day for somebody to do that. Thank you. :)

Hey I thought it was mean when you said it to me.