Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AntonisCy

Need Help Again (STUCK)

so i am at the point where u get in the train, go to this stage where i go in this room and have to open the gates or something, but it needs a code. i have listened to all the PDAs trying to find it but i cantt... also there is a another lock in there where i cant find the pass again.. help

wtf... im really mixed up here... i just need help to find those codes because i dont want to use cheats... i checked the whole area inch to inch and there is nothing else to do... where are those codes man

I have no clue what codes you are talking about...

Can you show us some screenshots? Maybe then I can remember. Just hit F12 in-game, then use a program like IRFANVIEW to view and convert them to something like .jpeg and then link to them here.

Hmm...

There should be a way out. There should have been a door as soon as you got off the train. If you take it, it'll lead you around and then I believe you'll find a PDA containing the codes.

yea... the funny thing is that i found a pda in that room with from the screens, but it says nothing about no code

maybe you didnt visit all the sector 2...
remember it tells you you need to find the proper "pasword" to unlock the next section of the mono rail to access the next sector..
there should be a PDA seriusly, try to check again..

*********** SPOILER ALERT ***************

and the skeletons with marine gear, you mean a complete skeleton with some kind of armor that shots missiles? if thats a yes then its a REVENANT

you usually meet the revenants before.... like after the PVCR maintendance with the magnetic lift( where you need to open the air valvles to clean the hair and then fight with the MANCUBUS TRIO)

and common! theres only ONE enemy that has a partially human body with a tentacle! :/

and you meet them once you reach sector 2 with the monorail(thats after the cut scene of the fat guy with goote and glasses killing a commando and converting him into a demon with a tentacle by some kind of spell)

also try gamefaqs.com if you're really stuck.. they should tell you sthe keypads or something..

I'm pretty sure the PDA in that room contains the two codes you need. Not in the audio logs, but in the email. If memory is serving me right.