Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

FreeDOOM

i have not seen anything about freedoom lately. so whats happening in that sector of doom. the leader needs to inform us if there is a drop in submissions to freedoom or a drop in production

There's been a drop in submissions latel. Most of the textures and sprites have been done, and people are working on the lengthier aspects of the project now.

One of the letters in my sig is a link to freeDOOM's site. Go there to check out the status and what needs to be done still.

I'm tall, muscular, smart, sexy and l33t. ph33r.

This is asking for SO MUCH trouble...heheh

Leave my sig alone damn you...plus its all true *flexes muscles*

This is an obvious oxymoron: you can't be "tall, muscular, smart, sexy" and "l33t" at the same time.

This is an obvious oxymoron: you can't be "tall, muscular, smart, sexy" and "l33t" at the same time.

Hmm...fine then, guess I gotta change it.

God I so wish had the password to edit profiles :)

God, I wish Ling would set up a day where anyone can give anyone else a custom title.

Mmmmh, there's way too much guys here. If only vets or mods could do that I guess it would work.

Mmmmh, there's way too much guys here. If only vets or mods could do that I guess it would work.

Or do it like Lowtax used to: pay $10 to change anybody's title to anything.

BTW, I could use a change in mine. It's been around almost since the beginning of custom titles.

Believe me, if there was even a drop of "Sex" inside my cauldron I wouldn't be here all the time.

That would be too erratic. Insane.

And when, pray tell, is everything NOT erratic and insane around here?

When I don't post.

When I don't post.

No, that's a sign of the Apocalypse, which is definitely erratic and insane.

I'd go for a system where you can change another person's title, but NOT your own, which would rule, if it weren't for the worry of people creating a second self just to change their own titles...

Imagine the fun you could have with that... heh

Give Lüt some sweet revenge... uh, did I type that out loud?

Oops... >:)

I am looking foward to it, though I think the enemies I have seen so far really blow. Those snake guys the replace the imps look slightly kool, but very cheesey and B rate at the same time. I posted mention of this in the FreeDOOM forum, and did not recieve any feed back on it. Anyhow, I think if this is supposed to be packaged with Linux and what not, and is intended to perhaps draw in some new crouds, better enemies are definatly a must. Also if it is going to be called FreeDOOM, then I would think it would need enemies like those in DOOM, not some slug dudes ya know? :)

Submissions have dropped over the past few weeks but I made an appeal to get it going again and finish off the last of the textures a few days ago, and it seems to have picked up now, I've had lots of submissions over the last 2 days.

If anyone can help with the last few textures, please check out this post which has a list of the last few remaining textures .

Give Lüt some sweet revenge... uh, did I type that out loud?

Oops... >:)

AFTER ALL THE ENTERTAINMENT I'VE GIVEN YOU OVER THE IM SYSTEM?!?!?