Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disco Inferno

where the damn code at?

where the hell i can find the damn code for supply locker in the infrimy on second level? i looked and looked and there’s no godamm codes anywhere not on screens, or crates, or anydamnwhere!!! this is so fustrating, i spent almost an whole hour looking and backtracking! fuck! can some one help me please!!

Linguica posted a list of PDA codes, in case you're in a hurry. Otherwise listen to the audio logs on the PDA's you picked up and read their email, because sometimes those contain locker codes.

gatewatcher said:

And it's PDA, PAD is from Privateer II.

I'm willing to bet the developers of Privateer II took the name from Star Trek TNG.

If I remember correctly there are about two or three codes you have to get from the PDA's and you can visit Martianbuddies.com

I only played through the game once, but especially in the alpha labs I often found a code for a locker that was 2 or 3 levels behind me. Sometimes I simply did not find the code for a supply locker. And I´m pretty sure that I read all the emails and listened to all the voice messages in the game.