Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZiGZaG

Is there anyone who hasn't finished?

...thier peas, so they can get dessert?

Just kidding! How bout finished D3? Just curious, I don't concider myself hardcore, I work 14 hours a day 4 days a week, got a lot to do when I'm off and I managed to finish the game in 3 days. Like I said just curious on what the hold up is?

"Get'er DONE!"

Once you get past the first Delta Labs part, it becomes fun. Before that, and its the same ol' dark room, turn on a flashlight, zombie hiding in corner, imp teleports in, kill both, collect armor, health, and ammo in room.

Rinse and repeat.

I must be getting old really... I used to finish games like these in a day or two, it's been over 2 weeks still not done. But been playing that MMORPG Earth and Beyond (enb.com) while it's still here so that could be the reason. By the way, fuck EA for killing EnB. Sad sad story.

I can only play it on my uncle's computer, and I don't have this huge urge to beat the game very quickly. Last timeI played it (about three days ago) I had just went through the first teleporter.

niatsnie said:

I must be getting old really... I used to finish games like these in a day or two, it's been over 2 weeks still not done. But been playing that MMORPG Earth and Beyond (enb.com) while it's still here so that could be the reason. By the way, fuck EA for killing EnB. Sad sad story.

Dude, I agree, I played EnB beta from the start but quit at release, EA also nix'd UXO which really pee'd me off. They nix'd UO2 to work on Ultima Online and now they nix'd UXO to what? yes work on Ultima Online. EA sucks, I threw away everything I owned by EA even my recently purchased copy of Battle Field Vietnam. I will never own another EA title again until they come out with a 3D mmorpg based on the Ultima franchise.

As far as EnB there's 2 other games I'm looking into getting back into 1 I played before called Jump Gate, it has a killer flying dynamic. The other a co-worker here at work tonight told be is Freelancer it's single player but you can play multiplayer on others servers with up to 64 people, but you keep all your ship information on that persons computer so you can connect in the future and keep playing. Sounds interesting plus there's mods for the game for star wars style ships etc. It's 17.00 and some change at Walmart, it's been out for about hmm I'd say 9-10 months maybe longer. I've seen it on the shelf a long time ago but never picked it up.

I got a 40 hr work week and start my 3rd to last semester in college (BS in Computer Science). I just got 90% done and going after sarge cause I don't have the time to put into gaming like kids do (and I did when I was a kid).

The game took me six nights to complete - just like the original Quake. I know that other people did it in 2 or 3 days but I didn´t wait 4 years to rush through the game like a speedy gonzalez. I took my time looking close to every detail in every room and I read every email and video/audio in the game. I think I will be significantly faster once I played it a couple of more times but for now I have to learn for exams so this will take a while.

Deathmatcher said:

The game took me six nights to complete - just like the original Quake. I know that other people did it in 2 or 3 days but I didn´t wait 4 years to rush through the game like a speedy gonzalez.

I took my time also, I checked things out, logged out came here to do some reading. Hung out with a friend, played some more, spent time with family, played some more. I got the game installed at 6am August 3rd and Completed on Marine at 9pm August 6th. I also have seen everything everyone else has noticed and didn't miss a step. I'm not a kid either, I just knew I wanted to have it completed before my work week started that Saturday (I did take my time though, I don't think I ran one time through any part).

no I haven't beaten it... because the game fucking crashes 2 levels in!