Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Janderson

The Perfect Cast for a Goofy Movie

I'd have the entire cast of lock, stock and then add tommy chong...ah yeah...that would kick ass

Densel washington (misspell?) and that guy from married with children, ed mcneil is It?

It would be great to see Densel in something other then a drama for a change, plus need to blow some fresh air into a genre that is usually made up of ace Ventura and Jackie Chan.

John Candy, Tommy Cooper and Benny Hill.

I'd like to see if they learned how to be funny after they died...

Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger playing a gay couple.
Arnold is the catcher.

Black Hand said:
It would be great to see Densel in something other then a drama for a change, plus need to blow some fresh air into a genre that is usually made up of ace Ventura and Jackie Chan.

Very well put, and seconded.

DooMBoy said:
Chris Farley was hilarious when he was alive :(

Agreed. No one had his ability to make you giggle just by looking at his facial expressions.

Anyway, back to the question, I would re-cast the amazing John Turturro, the constantly underrated Mel Smith and the for some reason totally unknown Bob Nelson in a sequel to one of the funniest movies of all time, "Brain Donors".

Ignoring the obvious seperation in time periods, I'd pick John Candy, Chevy Chase, Dan Akroyd (sp?), and Mike Meyers for good measure.

I remember that movie. Why did I see that again?

In case no one noticed the 'Perfect Cast'(fishing lingo) was in the Goofy movie. It's sad to think that the cleverst pun I've ever come up with has gone unnoticed.

Anyways. I'd have Mike Meyres, Eddie Murphy, Rip Torn(?) and (simply because he's my favourite skater and also batshit insane) Tom Green.

I guess there's no funny women out there.

I think the perfect comedy would have Jay and Silent Bob, Cheech and Chong, Vinnie Jones, Dave Chapelle, and probably some other people for the supporting cast. It would work too. Cheech and Chong would buy weed off Jay and Silent Bob, and the other two could play street characters rather well.

Yeah, I dunno.

the movie would have jeff bridges, john candy, steve buscemi, and john turturro. it would be called 'the big lebowski'. it would be THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER.

Call me crazy, but I'd like to see Vin Diesel in one. I think he might actually do okay at a humor movie. Buuut.... hmm

Cheech Marin
Thomas Chong
Sean Connory (The man can do ANYTHING)
Bing Raimes (That's his name, right? Large black fella, was in both mission impossible films...)
Michael Clark Duncan (yes, him too, he and Bing look VERY similar. This guy was the nubian king in the Scorpion King, and he kicked total ass in it. I can see the role of brothers for these two guys.)

Submerge said:

Sean Connory (The man can do ANYTHING)
Bing Raimes (That's his name, right? Large black fella, was in both mission impossible films...)

That's Sean Connery and Ving Rhames.

Adam West, that dude that played Aragorn, Agent Smith, and George Carlin, for obvious reasons. If it's not so obvious, I'll give an example:

George Carlin: Hey, the Jews...!
Agent Smith: But how can you speak of the Jews... When you DON'T HAVE A MOUTH?!?!
Adam West: Batarang, go!

Lord FlatHead said:

That's Sean Connery and Ving Rhames.

thank you for correcting me, I was uncertain. I like both actors quite a bit... but I can't spell their names worth a damn.