Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
incubusspawn

There isn't an official forum for Doom3 is there?

is this forum as close as it gets to being official? I was wanting to look if there is any patch information, as in what will be in it not when it will be out, I don't get antsy for patches unless the game is unplayable without one or it has been more than 6 months since release. I am hopeing it will focus on flashlight improvements, level optimizations, and multiplayer for those of us that have unpaked the pak fiels. againi for those who read first two lines and reply I am looking for info not release :P

I check planet front pages all the time for news and info, well sept for planetdoom, seems I've found a more then reasonable replacement for them ;)

anyway they just seem to lack a real sense of community, every forum has newbies and passers thru but it seems like they stick around here and learn something at DoomWorld

Dont you mean doom3world.org

anyway it looks good but feels more like a editing resource then anything else... well they do have a "doom3 discussion" forum... well good luck to them

HackNeyed said:

Dont you mean doom3world.org

anyway it looks good but feels more like a editing resource then anything else... well they do have a "doom3 discussion" forum... well good luck to them

No, I meant a site like quake3world.com, sponsored by Gamespy, however, it runs differently from other typical Gamespy sites

Oh i see, well quake3world does have a doom3 forum and doom3world.com says coming soon... so i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for bring the site to my attention. :)

999cop said:

No, I meant a site like quake3world.com, sponsored by Gamespy, however, it runs differently from other typical Gamespy sites

great..thats all I needed..

Mordeth said:

As soon as there is a patch, it will be posted ALL OVER the internet within minutes.

I am not pathetic enough to be asking for the patch yet, just info on what it is going to focus on :P

Id really need to set up a forum for General/Suggestions/Bug Reports