Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

Freddy VS Jason VS...

I hear about that long ago. I need to see just plain Freddy vs Jason yet. Now what would be complete insane is Freddy vs Jason vs Ash vs the Leprechaun. That would be a serious battle of the wits, well except for Jason being a silent dumbass.

I recently saw the fifth Leprechaun movie, Leprechaun in the Hood. Leprechaun 4: Leprechaun Lost in Space was the best so far, but In the Hood had the most awesome rap lyrics ever:
Jesus loves me.
I don't know.
Jesus loves me.
If he don't I'll find a ho.
His mother's name was Mary Joe.
And his disciples were some badass mofos.

I just need to see Leprechaun Back 2 the Hood and I'll have seen all six.

Yuck.

Freddy v. Jason v. Leatherhead v. The Thing v. The Blob v. Michael Meyers v. Jaws v. Aliens v. Predato v. Terminator v. Robocop

I'll be first in line for that!

Scuba Steve said:

Yuck.

Freddy v. Jason v. Leatherhead v. The Thing v. The Blob v. Michael Meyers v. Jaws v. Aliens v. Predato v. Terminator v. Robocop

it'll be pg-13 too

darknation said:

I'm only interested if Raimi directs or writes.

Agreed. But if it so happens that Raimi does get involved, then I'd be very happy, since Bubba Ho-Tep was a bit of a let down. Though I don't know if Bruce Campbell would be interested in that or not. : /

Scuba Steve said:

Yuck.

You forgot to add "the most unfortunate group of unrelated assault marines that have ever graced the earth."

Gokuma said:

I hear about that long ago. I need to see just plain Freddy vs Jason yet. Now what would be complete insane is Freddy vs Jason vs Ash vs the Leprechaun. That would be a serious battle of the wits, well except for Jason being a silent dumbass.

I recently saw the fifth Leprechaun movie, Leprechaun in the Hood. Leprechaun 4: Leprechaun Lost in Space was the best so far, but In the Hood had the most awesome rap lyrics ever:
Jesus loves me.
I don't know.
Jesus loves me.
If he don't I'll find a ho.
His mother's name was Mary Joe.
And his disciples were some badass mofos.

I just need to see Leprechaun Back 2 the Hood and I'll have seen all six.

Holy shit,I was thinking the exact same fucking thing.

I can actually see Ash and Freddy in the same universe. They're both silly, over-the-top characters. Jason doesnt fit in at all though.

I can see it now: The movie opens up with the Grand Opening of S-Mart on the old location of Freddies Home. They sell used boat from Camp Crystal Lake in the boat department. The killings start when two clerks have sex in a boat and fall asleep. Freddy pops up and Jason goes to town then Ash (the Manager) has to fix things up.

The real question is: Will Elvis have a cameo?

ive never heard of this "ash" fello your talking about.. but the first one was ok, so this one way be good..

Jordan said:

ive never heard of this "ash" fello your talking about.. but the first one was ok, so this one way be good..

You've never heard of Ash???

Heh, reminds me of this time when I was at the mall with Breanna and some friend of hers. We went into Spencer's Gifts and me and my other friend found this 3' tall Ash doll that had some button you press where he says lines from AoD. Me and my friend, being the nerds that we are started jumping up and down going "OMG OMG this si so cool!". Then Bree was like "What?" and I got "It's a giant, talking Ash!". And she was like "Giant talking ass? All I see is some big doll holding a chainsaw." Then she and her friend looked at me and my freind like we were crazy and we looked at them like they were crazy and it got kind of awkward. Good news is that she's since seen some Evil Dead, so it's all good.

Spike said:

You've never heard of Ash???

nope he is new to me.. he should be a good new character though... i would like to see godzilla vs the dude from scream.. i like short films..

Scuba Steve said:

Yuck.

Freddy v. Jason v. Leatherhead v. The Thing v. The Blob v. Michael Meyers v. Jaws v. Aliens v. Predator v. Terminator v. Robocop

That would be so cool.

"The biggest free for all of all time."

Rated PG

^
|
|
That would blow.

Scuba Steve said:

Yuck.

don't forget the random stabby bitch with the robe and mask from scream. He dies first! killed by the DORKIEST teenager!

Oh, and pinhead will eat his soul, too. Movie needs pinhead.