Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hellboy55

monorail airlock

help, am i missing something, hop on the monorail talked wit hguy on board and then when i reached my stop i moved out and proceeded to head towards monorail control room.. i entered code to storage cabinet and took my supplies. walked over to console and entered 953 to override the monorail airlock but nothing happens. i returned back to where monorail shuttle is, the guy is still sitting there waiting and i can't get in shuttle. what am i t odo from here.. is this not the right code to enter to override monorail airlock..
thanks

the one that sits in the room. i've listened to what he says but it still doesn't open monorail doors.. what is the code then to override..

If it was the right code, it would say. Check all the e-mails and audio logs you've gathered recently for the code, perhaps you picked it up without knowing.

i've checked my audio and e-mails and i don't have it .. i've searched every corner on this floor, and the only pda i picked up was in the room where i put code in for ammo. there was an e-mail from yen who gace the code to the ammo. that was it nothing about the console for monorail

I have no clue, I don't remember what I did. If I were there though, I'd remember. Maybe you should refer to a strategy guide or walkthrough or something.

AirRaid said:

People seem to miss that PDA really easily. o_O

heh yeah...
I missed it too ;)

hey guys,
finally found it i was only looking in the one pda file instead of two toher pda's. duh..anyways thanks all for the support.. awesome game, has me jumping back everytime i open a door god knows what's gonna jump at ya.. i just need t oupdate my system to get the full value of the game.. has anyone conquered the game yet or is it gonna be impossible to acheive?

AirRaid said:

People seem to miss that PDA really easily. o_O

I didnt even realise there were emails until I got stuck there. Even though I was chuffed from the beginning that it had Shock style audio logs...

Heh, I knew there were e-mails because I read the little pop-up bubble when I first got my PDA.

Otherwise I would have assumed it was a rip-off from System Shock's interface.

Shaviro said:

heh yeah...
I missed it too ;)

I walked past it the first time cso I was busy fighting things but I found it pretty quick once I killed everything.

why people miss this PDA a lot?
well easily, because they play it in the "SMART" way, and dodge going down by the pair of boxes thats after you enter the main room, they go by the higher walkways with railings, and funny is.. both trites and imp spawns triggers by walking on it..

I had trouble finding it too.. went to the control room, picked up the ammo & armor and then wondered wtf was the pasword, then returned a bit, and looked trought the high balcony.. and gotcha.. it was almost behind one of the boxes, not very secret but you need to check with flashlight.

I think people miss it because you are busy fighting at that time.

Most all the PDA's up to that point are found on desks or in quiet areas with no monsters around.

That room has alot of fighting, easy to miss the PDA on the ground.