Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

check this out ...

HateFactor said:

Looks like proof that the movie is finally being made.

I don't think crappy pictures that may or may not be doom related in the slightest are proof, or at least not as much as the numerous articles revealing names locations and ownerships of the people working on it.

Black Hand said:

I don't think crappy pictures that may or may not be doom related in the slightest are proof, or at least not as much as the numerous articles revealing names locations and ownerships of the people working on it.

Bottom of the page: "Storyboards for "Doom" movie (Universal)"

Credits: "Doom" (in development) - director Enda McCallion

They definitely are proof that the movie has been in the design stage for some time now. Also I'd really like to see you to draw something better than what's on there.

I did hear Universal was considering about making a DooM movie, but still these are just ideas. Nothing is written in stone yet.

Black Hand said:

I don't think crappy pictures <snip> doom related in the slightest are proof <SNIP>

Dood, it's on the Internet. It MUST be true.

I really hope the imps won't have the spider eyes. They should have 2, the trites should have the spider eyes.

HateFactor said:

Looks like proof that the movie is finally being made.

Euch, I read a script excerpt a while ago - dunno if it was real but if it was real, then it served to confirm once and for all that the movie would suck insurmountable amounts of bad.

Wow. Don't make a Doom movie Universal. That would just be gay.

Never have I seen a movie based on a game come out good.

Never.

Resident evil was a good suspence movie, little on the overly graphic side.... but anyway, this dude is a little odd look at this

storyboard artist storyboards concept designer creature design storyboard artist storyboards concept designer creature design storyboard artist storyboards concept designer creature

He repeats that 1200 times on his front page, and its invisiable. Anyone find this disturbing?

Caco-Puff said:

Thats so search engines will pick it up

I put God and variants of it on my front page, so when someone types in God in google, they'll find me first!!

Mw-hahahaha!

Verdale said:

I put God and variants of it on my front page, so when someone types in God in google, they'll find me first!!

Mw-hahahaha!

It also matters how much your hosting company paid....If I type in the exact name of my website Q-Designs.net I didnt even find a trace of it after like 10 pages.

Mortictian said:

Resident evil

Mortictian said:

good

Mortictian said:

movie

We apologize, but your post has encountered an unrecoverable error and must be terminated.