TV  

31 members have voted

1. 1. TV

• less than 10, what is TV?
    • 10-20 hours a week
    • 20-30 hours a week,
    • 30-40 hours a week
    • 40+ hours a week, needs job.

well how much TV do you watch? as for me i am in the less than 10 hours section.

what do you like to watch?

as for me it is offten history channel, simpsons or family guy. I dont like popculture so i really hate MTV, back when i was younger it use to have this stuff called music. Reality TV blows big time, unless it takes place on monster island, or when we finaly have the "running man"
i had only a few sitcoms i grew up watching. I HATE friends.

Probably about 5 hours a week on average. There are a couple of shows I tend to watch each week, and I watch a film every now and then.

Maybe 6 hours a week at the most, and most of it is the History Channel or History Internetional.

I've gone weeks without watching TV. Lately though it's probably about 2-4 hours a week.

0 hours

I only very rarely actually watch tv. Every few months or so I may decide to watch the history channel...usualy I just watch mst3k dvds if anything. I do use the tv, so to speak

i am definetely under 10 hours because i dont watch movies anymore. If you started a "How much you play hockey?" thread i would play the ABSOLUTE most because hockey rules...well, where i live it is. I mainly watch ESPN in the mornings (30 min-2 hours) and Family guy-That 70's show at night (1 hour.) Friday-no TV, Saturday-FOOTBALL!!! Go 49ers! and Sunday is Family Guy and that 70's show.

Not much at all, mostly young and the restless on my days off...What are you looking at?

DooMer87 said:

i am definetely under 10 hours because i dont watch movies anymore. If you started a "How much you play hockey?" thread i would play the ABSOLUTE most because hockey rules...well, where i live it is. I mainly watch ESPN in the mornings (30 min-2 hours) and Family guy-That 70's show at night (1 hour.) Friday-no TV, Saturday-FOOTBALL!!! Go 49ers! and Sunday is Family Guy and that 70's show.

hockey is about the only sport i enjoy watching. I have gone to a few local games, and thus will go this year as well. I know very little about the sport, but i enjoy watching it for some reason. also there tends to be more fighting

Slowly decreasing to about or less that 10 hours/week because the Doom 3 editor eats a lots of my free time.

/me returns mapping...

Can you IMAGINE watching 20 hours of TV a week? That's the top end of just the second-lowest selection on the poll. Total waste of time...

I haven't watched TV for about...oh, a year now? The only thing I ever watched was Comedy Central and TechTV - and when we got too poor to maintain a cable bill, I stopped watching TV.

Maybe 8 or 9 hours in all; largely consisting of the occasional flick, some select comedy (Spaced, Big Train, Red Dwarf, etc) and the 'Scuzz' music channel (heavy metal and twisted humour).

Around 5 hours on a "normal" week (The News Hour with Jim Lehrer every day), but with the Olympics on it's more like 3 hours a day :)

EDIT: I forgot about Nova, which is like the best show on television. PBS is the only station I watch, other than for special cases like the Olympics.

Depends on the definition of watching, I usually have the TV on in the same room when I sit at my computer. If that doesn't count, around 10 hours per week. If it does count, triple or quadruple that.

Infinite Ammunition said:

10- hours mostly consiting of the History Channel, VH1 and Spike

Heh. Seriously though, i caught a glimpse of an ad for 'Spike'. What kinda stuff airs on it?

Spike said:

Heh. Seriously though, i caught a glimpse of an ad for 'Spike'. What kinda stuff airs on it?

Star Trek and wrestling. It was far worse when it was still called TNN; all they would show would be ST:TNG, ST3-5, and rodeos. I guess they were going for the trekkie white-trash demographic.