Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hobomaster22

Cant see a brush

Ok, I've only been doing this for a week so im fairly new to 3d level editing in general. Anyway I've got this huge brush that should'nt be there and shows up in-game. I dont even remember placing it there. Anyway I went to delete it and it doesnt show up in the editor. It doesnt even show up in the render cam. I've run bsp on it a million times, and its still there no matter what I do. Please help!

pics

http://www.geocities.com/hobomaster22/wtf.htm

Check through the menus for a "hide" option. I believe unhiding something can be done by pressing shift+h (since hiding is done with the h key). But if anything there should be an option for it in the menus. Look for something like "unhide all" or similar. It's possible that you merely hid it by accident.

I've tried using shift + H (keyboard shortcut to unhide) a million times before, including restarting the editor where hiden things before would now show up, but that brought nothing.

Hmm, what happens if you move that entire room to another place in the map? Try selecting everything in there and dragging it off to the side somewhere (and then cap the holes of course). Just to see what happens. If it really is some sort of anomoly then making a drastic change like that might get rid of it.

I looked more closely at the console after compiling and i got:

------------- Warnings ---------------
during running dmap...
WARNING: node without a volume
1 warnings

I bet thats the problem, but I have no idea what i could do about it :(