Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Geovanie Legend

Doom 3 Comci Strips

Geovanie Legend said:

Do you people not notice the "To be continued" parts on comics?
No every part of a comic strip is suppose to be funny, geez.

Heh, why call it a COMIC strip then?

Because that's what it is... Surely some of you (being hardcore doom fans) have seen the old doom comics.
Those comics rocked and not all of them were funny.
If I still had the website or comics i'd post more about it.
I'll have to check with my friend, i think he still has them.

He is right about one thing, not all comics are comical. For instance, I have the Resident Evil comics (which were actually kinda cool). But, they weren't comical. Same with Superman, Spiderman, and any other comic super hero.

But, you see, those didn't suck......this crudely made comic brings suckiness to a whole new level. I know, it's not over yet, but still...that's pretty bad. I'd recommend whoever made it, to stop. They're not funny, I feel bad for his friends who have to hear these lame jokes, and I hope that he realizes he has an awful sense of humor.

Ah yes, i have a very poor sense of humor.
Thank you Mr. Professional for the input on this subject.

You can't please the entire world, i've talked to some people who like the comic and some who don't.
Ever stop to think that maybe it's not a "poor sense of humor", and that it's actually a matter of prefrence?

I don't mind your input on the comic, but perhaps you should take into consideration that not everyone cares for your style of judgement, in other words try to phrase things a bit differently so as not to make people look like idiots.

Geovanie Legend said:

Ah yes, i have a very poor sense of humor.
Thank you Mr. Professional for the input on this subject.

You can't please the entire world, i've talked to some people who like the comic and some who don't.
Ever stop to think that maybe it's not a "poor sense of humor", and that it's actually a matter of prefrence?

I don't mind your input on the comic, but perhaps you should take into consideration that not everyone cares for your style of judgement, in other words try to phrase things a bit differently so as not to make people look like idiots.

By the looks of it, I don't think anyone liked it...

Hehe....I bet they did. Are you familiar with a term known as "sarcasm?"

When someone goes to a forum and says "Haha, thats s000 fuNNy!!1!" << They usually don't mean it :P

What exactly are you trying to do with these "comics?" I mean, you don't really think they're funny, do you? They're a bunch of screenshots, with some poorly written text, that really doesn't go anywhere. They're just, confusing and completely random.

gatewatcher said:

What exactly are you trying to do with these "comics?" I mean, you don't really think they're funny, do you? They're a bunch of screenshots, with some poorly written text, that really doesn't go anywhere. They're just, confusing and completely random.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

God when I read the posts I thought you were all being mean here. But they literally did sorta suck. God dude. I'd just delete this fucking post now before you make another one of those pointless comics...I mean whats the story here...

I could make actual comics, but i was seriously bored when i made that one, alot of people thought my "pwned!" comic was funny, although it was just one scene.

But hey say what you want, don't matter to me who thinks they suck or who thinks they are cool as long as I have fun making them.

lol well that's a different one, thanks for being the first person to atleast show a little respect when critisizing someones work.
But ya, it isn't all that great, I mean I have seen online comics made from games that blow mine out of hell, hahahaha.
But hey come on, it's not all that bad for a first try kinda thing.

Like they say practice makes perfect right? lol

Geovanie Legend said:

I got bored and made a comic strip of Doom 3, it's on my forums along with a poll.
If you want to register and vote for me making or not making more comics go ahead, the link directly to the comic is
http://www.geovanie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=40

Thanks in advance to those who register and vote, if people actually enjoy this comic I may make a d/d3 comics website.

none of these comics of doom 3 people make are any good, i say end the madness

No kidding. Every attempt I've seen at a Doom 3 comic or humorous interpretation of a screenshot has fallen dead on its face.

I agree that not all comics of one yoke have to be funny, not at all, but it's blatantly obvious that you tried a few stabs at humor in those screens, but ended up stabbing yourself in the process, instead.

Sorry.

Wow, and I thought my Doom 3 comic was as stupid as comics could get.

You did accomplish one thing Geo... that my comic wasn't the worst in the world. This belongs in the Fan Fics/Fan Pics section anyways.

ZzzZzzzzZZzZzZzzZZZzzZzZzzZzzZZzzZzZzZz...hmmmm?...ZzZzZzZzzzzZZZzzzZzZzzzZZzzZZZZzzzZzzZZZZzzzz.....

Relica Religia said:

No kidding. Every attempt I've seen at a Doom 3 comic or humorous interpretation of a screenshot has fallen dead on its face.

I agree that not all comics of one yoke have to be funny, not at all, but it's blatantly obvious that you tried a few stabs at humor in those screens, but ended up stabbing yourself in the process, instead.

Sorry.

Actually I did see this really good Doom 3 comic strip I think it was on Gamespy or some big website like that...maybe it was IGN.com...I don't know I forget though.