Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Jingles

favorite monster of all

this seems to fit the miscellaneous enough......so......what is your favorite monster/demon/undead/entity? personally i like the zombies from quake...their attack is Uberl33t.

Do we get to pick from anything - games, movies, thoughts?

If so, then I pick Majin Buu. He's a monster from DBZ, and his liquid form makes him virtually indestructible. Buu kicks ass!

The Alien - particularly from the first film. Obscenely birthed, fast, stealthy and deadly. Beautiful.

I'm gonna have to go with Godzilla. Runner ups include pretty much any creature out of Silent Hill 3, especially the Closer, or as I call him, "Mr. Bigarms." That game scared the bejeezus outta me.

Blood Thirster, let's see if this pic I found works:

Warhammer monster.

Ichor said:
Scariest monster ever.

Yeah... better duck when it throws those vicious pop-up attacks at you!

Blade from the Puppet Master series. I've got the doll for him in my room back at home. :( How I miss him.

Your...oh wait, Job beat me to it.

Uhhhh.....Baron of Hell?

Job:
Your mom

I'm sure it wasn't directed at my mother personally, but I think it's unacceptable and distasteful to make these 'Your mom'-jokes. In fact I don't even see them as 'jokes'. It are plain hurtfull remarks aiming for cheap laughs at the expense of people that are not here to defend themselves.

My mother is seriously ill at moment and I resent the fact she is referred to as 'monster'. Just because she has 2 heads, blue skin and wings instead of arms doesn't make her a monster!

John Carpenter's The Thing

Also, the Vargouilles from D&D are rather creepy if the DM knows what he's doing. As in, not me.