Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spike

Drunken Mistake (With Potential)

Yeah, so i was drunk. Nothing surprising, really. But the other I was trawling eBay and crying at the prices of the FX6800s. Then, stumbling across something odd-looking, discovered It's Free 2 U.
Now, in hindsight I probably just wasted £20 quid but... well, maybe, right?
Is it indeed plausible? Is there a chance that, out of drunken financial negligence, I could recieve a grand hit of spankage in the form of a Geforce 6800 Ultra?

Arrgh :/

It might pay if you're willing to wait. Their terms page is pretty obscure too, barely legal. Are they a proper registered company?

You can't lawsuit them wacky as it's a free gift they're offering (even though obviosuly thats what people are interested in).

It might be a very long wait, which is risky itself with some net firms. Hard to say.

It seems that they're giving away a $1200 laptop for every $2080 worth of products they sell. Still plenty of profit for "them".

That was my thinking. I've been poring over the site through a haze of hangover and thinking that it may very well have been a good idea. Looks like the longest wait is about a month.

Hell, if i get a 6800 out of it, then... result!

[EDIT]
I've just rechecked the site, and my name now sits comfortably at the bottom. It's gonna be an excruciating wait, watching it travel up the list, but i'm game :/
[/EDIT]

insertwackynamehere said:

They have as free gift "Apple 20gb Ipod" and "Apple 40gb Ipod".

GOLLY GEE, I'LL THINK I'LL TAKE THE 20gb BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE IS SO DARN PRICEY COMPARED TO IT DUH

Yeah? They have a Vaio notebook too, as I've already pointed out. The difference is the length of each list.