Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lizardcommando

The revision for ICD-Lizard (Please give me some input)

Ok, I've given some thought on this and I've decided to revise ICD-Lizard. The revision so far will just cover guns. Tell me which stuff I should get rid of. The guns that will most likely be gone are:

MP5
MP5 "Upgrade"
Dual Pistols

Please give me some input on this. Thank you.

The civilians also add more to the atmosphere LC was going for, i.e., you're a special ops type fellow sent in to stop this evil terrorist-like group from taking over the free lizard-world. Of course they're gonna have civilian hostages you need to rescue!

Perhaps you can make the akimbo MP5Ks available through the berserk item location, and put the berserk sphere in where the invulnerability sphere goes. This will balance out some things, like in maps where the invulnerability item is vital to survival, and where you need an extra bit of firepower in an area that has a berserk pack in it. And the dual MP5K's are certainly an extra bit of firepower!

Ehh, the MP5K duals are just too much - unless Lizardcommando can rearrange the key binds for his guns so they are on a different key, and henceforth unclog the number 4 key. I say just make the Micro Uzi do a little more damage.

Colored flares--Alt-fire switches colors, and primary fire tosses them, of course.

Arch-Vile spell revamp--give him a bunch of spells to choose from, like the flaming shockwave that Shadow Ninjas have in Shadow Warrior, and his summon ability from Doom 3. ANYTHING to get rid of the boring line-of-sight attack he has now.

See above--scrolls that the Arch-Vile drops sometimes, that contain a spell (random spell per scroll). Spells can be used a set amount of times and then must recharge, like that hornet gun from Half-Life, but slower.

^^out of all these, I like the colored flares the best :D

Dual pistols are good,I don't see why you would remove them. I think you should put the BFG weapon from Lizard war,but make it fire like a hyper speed plasma gun. That's all I got...