Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

Stereo viewing (not worksafe)

Heh I was able to do it but the pics made it a lot harder to concentrate. Maybe if he made the first be something that didn't distract your attenttion..

BTW I happen to have a pair of 3D glasses on hand, so I think I'll check those one's out to..

HAH! Got it to work! Awesome, can still only do it for a couple of secs at a time but I'm getting better with practice. Neat!

EDIT: GENIUS! Held it for 30 secs. This is definitely the future of looking at chi wom bab broa stuff! It definitely helps if you actually relax your eyes a bit once you've acquired the image. Also I wouldn't do it for too long at a time.

Does anyone know how this works? It's not simply a matter of placing two identical photographs next to eachother, isn't it?

They take two pictures of the same girl at the same time, with each lens about 2cm apart. So, obviously, each picture would be like seeing through each eye. If you studied both images, you'd find that they have a slight difference in angle.

Kind of entertaining, but GODDAMN they could've picked a better-looking model.

Eh. I didn't bother trying the trick. I was just busy appreciating the aesthetic quality of a nude brunette model.

That was cool how it was like come right at me. Although, I wish there was a more...appropriate...subject to try it on...heh.

The nature of the pictures made it alot more challenging to achieve proper focus :D It reminds me of Stereo Quake. It was a Quake 3 mod which had the same stereo vision theory applied to it. Two screens of the same game running side by side and you cross your eyes while playing it and it looks extremely 3d.

After about a minute or so your eyes would get really sore having held them in place, but if you played enough it'd be like 2nd nature with no strain at all. Man, brunettes are yummy.... but so are blondes and redheads.... hell if their hot it doesn't really matter what color their hair is. =D

Bashe said:

Although, I wish there was a more...appropriate...subject to try it on...heh.

Like a guy?

Bashe said:

That was cool how it was like come right at me. Although, I wish there was a more...appropriate...subject to try it on...heh.

You sound like a homo to me

TITS!

Wow, that's cool! and it only took me a few seconds to get the hang of it. Getting a clear image is tough though.

I can't do it. I could never see those Magic Eye things either, so it's no suprise. I blame it either on my large nose which takes up a considerable amount of my vision, or my lazy right eye, or a combination of the two.

Wow, I can't believe I did it. She wasn't too bad...but couldv'e been better. Or hentai. That would be awesome. 3d La Blue Girl.

The only thing I'm having trouble with is getting them to focus after I have them in the middle.

I'm laughing my ass off with this mental picture of you guys leaning into your monitor looking cross eyed at a pair of boobies...

insertwackynamehere said:

Probably because you weren't constantly distracted :D

You're right. I'm not a horny teenager.

Works best for me if you just go cross-eyed until the images are overlapping and try to keep them there, letting your eyes focus themselves, not you.

Rellik said:

I'm laughing my ass off with this mental picture of you guys leaning into your monitor looking cross eyed at a pair of boobies...

Well imagine that for me plus having my g/f coming in from watching the olympics and catching me on the floor on my knees looking at it from two metres back so I could get a crisper image.

=\

DJ_Haruko said:

She wasn't too bad...but couldv'e been better. Or hentai. That would be awesome. 3d La Blue Girl.

You show me a Hentai artist who can successfully draw the same character twice with an exact 2-inch difference in perspective, and I will sell every last bit of my art supplies.

pritch said:

Well imagine that for me plus having my g/f coming in from watching the olympics and catching me on the floor on my knees looking at it from two metres back so I could get a crisper image.

=\

ahahaha

oh man, I would pay good money for a video of that

did you have your pants down too, rofl, because that would have made it even funnier :P

I couldn't do it, the images were too far apart or something. I have no problems with the magic eye thingies, but this I couldn't manage:(