Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arckra

:D I designed my own tattoo

So the group and I swore that we'd all get our tattoos in the same day. Everything the artist had there wasn't what I was hoping to get, so he told me I could make up a rough sketch of what I wanted. Then all I had to do was bring it to him and he'd put it on me in his own style.

Haha, so this is the end result. I'll admit I went a little crazy on it. :D I doubt I'm going to get it in color since there's a lot of green in there.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/10142106/

I have an idea, why don't you keep that in your drawer for a year and then see if you still want to get it.

Heh, that'll defeat the purpose of getting our tattoos as soon as possible. :p "Permanent proof of temporary insanity."

Heh, I know a bunch of people with tatoos who like them, but I also know people who won't where short sleeve shirts because they hate them so much :P I guess it's up to you, I personally wouldn't

I'm getting it a tad below the shoulder blade, so it'll be hard to see even if I had on one of those sleeveless tops.

Some of the other girls are ready to get theirs done on their hip.

I'm pretty sure about this, but if I do end up regretting getting it done it'll be on a hard place to see.

Mm, getting a band's name/symbol tattooed onto you can always be risky, even beyond the whole tattoo issue itself.

It's your call, but don't wind up regretting it.

Silverwyvern said:

Or hire a proffesional to revamp this one?

Ooh, but that was my plan. I was just going to show him what I generally wanted. His work is like far better than mine so of course I was going to have him do it in his style.

ravage said:

Do you mind if I try a rendition of it sometime?

Not at all. :p Knock yourself out.

Arckra said:

So the group and I swore that we'd all get our tattoos in the same day. Everything the artist had there wasn't what I was hoping to get, so he told me I could make up a rough sketch of what I wanted. Then all I had to do was bring it to him and he'd put it on me in his own style.

Haha, so this is the end result. I'll admit I went a little crazy on it. :D I doubt I'm going to get it in color since there's a lot of green in there.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/10142106/

man that unicorn is pissed... but seriously, i agree with everyone else, do it if you want, but make sure you dont regret it

Cool picture and cool band.

I don't think that design would really work on skin though. It'll probably end up like a green blob... not that I'm an expert...

If you want to get a tattoo it's up to you. But don't do it just to impress you friends at the Doomworld forums :-D

m0l0t0v said:

Cool picture and cool band.

I don't think that design would really work on skin though. It'll probably end up like a green blob... not that I'm an expert...

If you want to get a tattoo it's up to you. But don't do it just to impress you friends at the Doomworld forums :-D

Hahaha, I'm getting it in black and white. :p Like I said it'll be up to the artist to do it the way he sees fit.

Heh, what friends? :p

Arckra said:

Hahaha, I'm getting it in black and white. :p Like I said it'll be up to the artist to do it the way he sees fit.

Heh, what friends? :p

Well, you seem determined.. so good luck.

IF you do happen to go let the guy draw the tatoo on you in his own style, you should ask him to make it on a drawboard or something else before he actually puts it on your skin.

Inferno said:

IF you do happen to go let the guy draw the tatoo on you in his own style, you should ask him to make it on a drawboard or something else before he actually puts it on your skin.

But of course. Though, the sketches of his demonic goats kick so much ass.

get it without the word dream theater. not that i DISLIKE dream theater, i actually like them, but what if you stop liking them...

the pictures cool by itself.